Instructions for cooking potato cakes in a multicooker

When there's mashed potatoes left after dinner the next day, I always make these cakes out of it. My family likes them very much, because you can take them with you to school and work, have breakfast with them. substitute Or as a snack with cocoa or milk.

Make them in a multicooker, because it is easier and faster. The cakes are especially tender and evenly baked. By the way, you can bake cakes on the same principle with absolutely any fillingBut the one I like the most is potatoes.

Mashed potato cakes Today editorial "Site" He'll tell you how to cook. multicooker. Fly off the table literally in seconds!

The ingredients
  • 350g flour
  • 500g mashed potatoes
  • 15g live yeast (or 1 tsp dry)
  • 200 ml of water
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 3 tbsp olive oil (1 in dough and 2 for frying)

Preparation
  1. Pour water into a deep bowl and dilute the yeast in it, leave them for 10-15 minutes. Add flour, salt, butter and dough to the yeast. It should be elastic and soft, do not stick to the hands.

2. Put the dough in a bowl, cover it with a towel and put it in a warm place for an hour. The test should increase by 2 times.

3. Prepare the mashed potatoes in advance. You can mix it with fried onions or finely sliced greens. The second option, in my opinion, tastes better. Sprinkle it and mix it.

4. Divide the dough into several equal parts (I usually have 5-6). Each part is not very thinly rolled. Put the stuffing in the middle.

5. Plug the edges of each flatbread, as in the photo, turn over and roll again to get a product the size of the bottom of the multi-cooker bowl.

6. Oil the bottom and sides of the bowl. Place a flatbread on the bottom of the multicooker and prepare it in the "Bake" mode for 15 minutes on one side and 15 minutes on the other with the lid open. If you want the cake to be with a ruddy crust, oil the bottom of the bowl with oil every time.

7. That's it, potato-stuff Ready. Serve them hot or cold, with any sauces or sour cream. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to cook potatoes with minced meat. Zrazy is a dish of Lithuanian, Belarusian, Russian, Polish and Ukrainian cuisine, which is a cutlet or meatloaf with filling.

According to the Chronicles of the Glorious Kingdom of Poland, this is a favorite dish of many Polish kings and ordinary mistresses.

Ready cakes look too appetizing, it is almost impossible to wait until they cool to the fullest!

Crunchy and fragrant, they will be a great addition to the first dishes. They can be served with sour cream, garlic sauce, fresh vegetable salad, borsch instead of bread, you can take with you to work.

Tags

See also

New and interesting