Instructions for the preparation of relief cakes from potatoes with filling

2 years ago in a cookbook I read relief-cake Potato dough stuffed. I was surprised that the shape of the cake is given using a kitchen spatula with holes.

After the first preparation, I realized that this recipe is a real find for every housewife! My family often asks me to make these miracle potatoes. At dinner, such cakes simply do not have time to cool down, they are eaten almost instantly!

Potato cakes today editorial "Site" tell you, How to make relief cakes Potato stuffed. It's impossible to break away!

Test ingredients
  • 450g potatoes
  • 1 egg
  • 4-5 tbsp flour (2 in dough and 2-3 for breading)
  • 1 tbsp starch
  • 0.5 tsp turmeric
  • salt

Filling ingredients
  • 300g liver
  • 2-3 bulbs
  • 1 small carrot
  • salt, pepper to taste
  • vegetable-oil

Preparation
  1. To prepare the filling wash and clean the onions and carrots. Cut the onions finely, sod the carrots on a fine grater. In a frying pan with a small amount of vegetable oil, roast the onions with carrots until golden in color.

2. With the help of a blender or a meat grinder, boiled liver in advance. In a convenient container, mix roasted onions with carrots and boiled liver. Stir well, salt and pepper to taste, stir again.

3. Peel the potatoes, wash and cook in salted water. Mashed potatoes. Add the egg, salt, flour, starch (starch can be replaced with flour) and turmeric. Stir thoroughly until homogeneous.

4. Tablespoon of potatoes on all sides in flour. Use your hands to form a collar. This bulb is transferred to a kitchen spatula with holes, and then form a small layer. Send the stuffing in the middle. 5978

5. Fix the edges like a pie or a dumpling, then turn the shoulder blade over, the cake will fall out. Note that the dough is soft, so you need to handle it carefully. Do the same with all the other blanks, and then put them on a board sprinkled with flour.

6. Roast the blanks in heated oil on both sides. Ready cakes first put on paper towels to absorb excess fat, and then serve on the table.

7. That's it, relief cakes Ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to make a potato cake made of puree and chicken. This dish impresses with its bright appearance, exciting aroma and extraordinary taste. This cake can be cooked with any filling that you have left in the refrigerator. It's delicious!

These cakes are like seeds – eat and you can’t stop! And they are very tender and soft, do not stale for a long time and remain fresh. You don't? Try this recipe and see for yourself!

Tell your friends about this interesting cooking method. potato-cakeThey'll thank you for it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting