Instructions for cooking baked potatoes in Greek

“Everything is there in Greece,” especially with delicious and fragrant dishes! Last year, after a vacation on the island of Santorini (it was a dream of mine), I fell in love. Greek. I was particularly struck not by salads and seafood, but by potatoes.

It would seem that it is so difficult to bake potatoes. But no, I've never tasted such a delicious dish anywhere! Here it is all about the sauce, and the ingredients themselves perfectly harmonize and complement each other. I think it’s a good thing that I found this recipe.

How to cook potatoes in the oven Today edition "Site" Asks you to know how to cook. Greek-baked. It's so delicious that you don't need meat or salad!

Test ingredients
  • 1 kg of potatoes
  • 50ml olive oil
  • 1 tsp grated lemon peel
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp oregano
  • 3 cloves of garlic
  • peppery

Preparation
  1. It is better to start by making the sauce. In a convenient container, pour olive oil, and then add the grated lemon peel and oregano.

2. Finely grind the garlic.

3. Add to the olive oil garlic, salt, pepper and mix thoroughly.

4. Now we go directly to the potatoes. Peel the potatoes and wash them. Cut each potato in half and then into slices.

5. Rash cut potatoes into the pan, and on top of the fields it is a sauce of oil and spices. Stir well to evenly distribute the sauce.

6. Bake potatoes for 40-45 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees. At the same time, you need to open the oven every 15 minutes to mix the potatoes.

7. That's it, Greek ready. And to make potatoes taste even better, you can supplement it with sauce. The recipe for a delicious light summer sour cream sauce reminiscent of the traditional Greek tsatziki sauce, or zajiki, can be viewed by clicking on this link. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to prepare a Greek salad according to all the rules and not turn an exquisite Mediterranean dish into a simple vegetable cut.

According to Greek housewives: red, green and white in salad should be approximately equal, and purple onions and black olives are designed to harmoniously complement the appetizing composition.

Thanks to the use of spices and lemon peel, you manage to give a spicy taste and an incredible aroma to this dish. This is the second time I've cooked this week! It is very tasty, and not difficult in terms of cooking and time spent.

Tags

See also

New and interesting