How to prepare a salad of cucumbers and carrots for the winter

When the answer to the question, “What to cook for dinner, love?” – I hear, “Prepare something new!” – I begin to study Korean cuisine. My man loves it. salad And the side dishes, and it really glows with happiness when I make oriental dinners.

Today, you can enjoy your foodies with something special. Editorial "Site" He also tells you how to cook. pickle salad And carrots in Korean.

Cucumber and carrot salad Ingredients
  • 2kg cucumber
  • 2 carrots
  • 1 head of garlic
  • 125ml vinegar
  • 80g sugar
  • 100 ml of vegetable oil
  • 2 tsp salt
  • 1 pack of condiment for Korean carrots
  • 0.5 tsp coriander

Preparation
  1. First, wash the cucumbers well and cut them into quarters, getting rid of the roots.

2. Then peel the carrots and rub it with a large straw.

3. Place the vegetables in a deep bowl, crush the garlic and add to the cucumbers. After adding seasoning for Korean carrots, sugar, salt and hot pepper.

4. Here we immediately send vinegar and vegetable oil with coriander.

5. Carefully mix vegetables with spices with your hands and leave the bowl in the refrigerator for a day. Periodically remove the bowl and stir the vegetables so that they are evenly soaked in spices.

6. After a day, cucumbers can be safely served on the table and rolled for the winter. To roll cucumber salad, first put vegetables in clean jars.

7. After evenly spilled vegetable juice on all jars.

8. Cover the jars with lids and put sterilized in boiling water for 15 minutes. It remains to tightly close the banks and remove them under the blanket at night, turning the caps down.

This is a delicious winter and ready!

Put the recipe on your page so as not to lose it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting