Why Clean Every Day

To be able to let a friend into the house at any moment, without blushing for disorder and lack of cleanliness, is the dream of every owner.

You can call the cause of disorder in the house disorganization, uncleanness, creative perception of its owner. But the real problem is the lack of proper habits.

DepositPhotos

General cleaning will not make the house perfect, and you - in a first-class hostess. Keeping the house clean is always necessary. Some efforts should be made every day, some once a week or a month.

These types of cleaning need not be done at the same time, even preferably separated. clean-up It did not require titanic efforts and did not take a lot of time, but happened as if by itself.

DepositPhotos Types of Cleaning Daily
  1. Make the bed. At least throw a veil over it and level it.
  2. Download the laundry every day or every other day. You will never be left without clean clothes and socks. The longer things remain unwashed, the more they are impregnated with an unpleasant smell, filling them and the house.
  3. My dishes after meals. It is easier to wash a few plates than a whole mountain. Take it as a habit not to fold dishes, microbes are born in the remains of food.

DepositPhotos

4. Put things on the shelves. When everything has its place, it is much easier to organize space. Use crates, baskets for storing things, plastic containers so that nothing is scattered around the apartment. Put it where you got it.
  5. Throw away the trash. Even if it's an empty shampoo bottle or a tube of toothpaste, throwing them away is more likely to buy a new one.
  6. Put your clothes in the closet. Do not hang on every chair, giving the impression of clutter. It'll be better stored in the closet.

DepositPhotos

Every week.
  1. Collect the dust with a vacuum cleaner or my mop floor. Wet cleaning cleanses the air. Doing it, you care not only about cleanliness, but also about your health.
  2. Wipe the dust. It is not necessary to rub everything to shine, wipe the dust - it will already be beautiful.

DepositPhotos

3. My sink and stove.
  4. Wipe the mirrors.
  5. Mine and disinfect the bathroom and toilet.

DepositPhotos

Do not try to complete all the items in one day, it is better to distribute them on the days of the week. Then you don't have to spend the whole weekend on household chores.

Every month.
  1. My windows.
  2. Disinfect my fridge shelves.
  3. Check the expiration date of kitchen supplies, throw out expired products.

DepositPhotos

4. Do a wardrobe audit. Choose things according to the weather, style and fashion. Throw away the old, sprawling, torn, so that you do not return to them and do not wear bad things even at home. There should be order in the closet.

DepositPhotos

Tags

See also

New and interesting