What household chores can you spit from a tall tree, remaining a good hostess

When a woman is going to wash dishes, she washes the refrigerator, kitchen set and stove by inertia. Housework accumulates like a snowball. Saturday is cleaning day. Once a week I spend the whole day cleaning the apartment, washing and ironing things and so on. I love it when the house is clean, so there are jobs I do every day: dusting, flooring, washing dishes. And then I stand in front of the mirror and ask myself, "How much can I clean?" Will I continue to spend precious hours cleaning? ?

And there are women who have to clean a three-story house, they have children who are constantly adding chores, and this cleaning dungeon never ends. Today I want to talk about things you don’t have to do every day to keep your house in order. Don't worry, you'll retain the dignity and title of "Good mistress."

How much can I clean? There are things that need to be ironed immediately after washing, such as linen shirts. Otherwise, there is no way to straighten the formed folds. Why iron curtains and bedding? The curtains, even though they are ironed, even straightened, will look the same anyway. Bed linen will be remembered during sleep. To get fresh bed linen without folds and creases, you need to shake it immediately after washing and evenly hang it on the dryer in a well-ventilated place.

Dust wiping appears every day. But removing it with a dry cloth is not the best option. It is better to do a wet cleaning once a week than to breathe the dust that you allegedly wiped with a dry cloth. There is no sense from such cleaning, only harm and a waste of time. And wooden floors are better to vacuum more often than constantly rub to shine with a wet cloth, this is also better to do less often so as not to spoil the surface. By the way, I do not recommend wiping the roots of books on the bookshelf with a damp cloth, this harms them.

In contrast to the kitchen sink, plumbing in the bathroom can be safely washed once a week, especially if there are no stains and visible contamination. But the sink in the kitchen is better to wash immediately after washing the dishes, because there accumulates much more bacteria than in the toilet. Do not use often cleaning products with chlorine, as this affects the airways and can cause an allergic reaction. Always use gloves, or even better, a mask when working with chemistry, and after cleaning, be sure to wash your hands and wash yourself.

Even clean the oven once a month. First of all, the chemistry is not so easy to clean and, if you don’t, it will become a seasoning for the dishes you cook. Secondly, frequent washing can damage the oven and reduce its service life.

A mirror in the bath of Spray and toothpaste marks are inevitable. This does not mean that you need to rub the mirror every day with a means of washing glasses. It is better to remove contamination or leave this case until the planned cleaning. Too frequent use of glass can damage the mirror substrate.

To avoid washing the refrigerator more than once every three weeks, make sure that all containers are airtight. If nothing sticky or with a pungent smell did not spill and inside did not deteriorate, then washing you will only take your time. But if you are a perfectionist, then a drop of compote on the glass, of course, should be ruthlessly removed.

Dirty pans The pan should be washed either immediately after cooking until it has dried up, or soaked in water and leave this case for tomorrow. If you start washing right away, you damage the coating and goodbye, non-stick coating.

When there is a furry pet in the house, carpets are not the best interior item. They serve as a vacuum cleaner. And cats and dogs really like to lie on soft carpets and molt on them. But this does not mean that you need to cramp the vacuum cleaner every day. It is better to get rid of wool with wet cleaning. Know that a wet rubber glove removes all the wool that the vacuum cleaner could not remove.

Sometimes cleaning is exhausting, and sometimes becomes a kind of meditation. There are people who can’t keep cleaning. It's kind of a mental disorder, though. It’s hard to get away from the routine. But look out the window, it is better to walk with the child in the fresh air, rather than canning in sterile conditions at home. Do you hunt every speck of dust in the house?

Tags

See also

New and interesting