We all need "to handle"!

All my life waiting for the girls care. More precisely, we like all people want to love. And the love in our, female, understanding - is the concern. What comes someone big and strong and you will, a small and weak, on the handles. Save, heal, take care. We all want to handle. All the time. When we are sad, lonely when we are in pain, and it is difficult when we are happy and well, when we have a day or not at all so. "In the hands" - a universal cure for all - fatigue, depression, boredom, anger, guilt, and not only

. Yes, everything evil women angry precisely because there is no one to take them to the hilt. Or is there someone, but does not take. But it is worth it to take care of someone, and get in "Buttermilk" - "This is why I was angry? Because I have no one in the pen did not take. And now I'm just good!. »

I exaggerate, but it is. Any aunt in the queue, upcoming to you on foot and hamyang any troll the Internet a female, any gossip envy you - it's just a woman, about which no one care. Even if it seems that next to it there is someone. Maybe it is, maybe, and a good man, maybe he's even trying to take care of her. But somehow it does not feel this concern, it is not filled and does not dissolve all the pain in it. The options here are many.

Perhaps accustomed to fighting off the arms and legs when she wants to conclude in his arms. Maybe she did not feel worthy to her about someone cared. Maybe she does not know what it is. Maybe she did not ask for care and hoped that he would guess. Or maybe she is trying to reach all and is committed to full independence. Every woman's a reason why she left without care. Although there are those for whom care is simply no one. They are much smaller, but it happens.

The woman left without care and protection, it is not just vulnerable. She seemed naked in front of hundreds of people. She has to survive. We have to defend ourselves. We have to be somewhat aggressive, to create for himself armor. Its behavior can be challenging, harsh, rude, cheeky. What you want. And the most important is the goal - survival. And then it becomes a habit. See all the enemies, trust no one, no one does not ask, do not relax, no one could depend, rude, pushed his elbows.

The woman was left without care off my heart, my soul freeze, so they do not interfere with the survival. As if making a "spiritual anesthesia". It seems to be temporary. But after some time, anesthesia starts to withdraw - and in the heart of the pain again. The pain that a woman says that she is still alive. But often this pain only scares - and again the heart gets its dose of anesthesia. So goes the whole life. Without heart. Survival program.

Any conflicts - is an attempt to women in any way to receive care. More often - strange and roundabout ways. For example, blackmail, manipulation, trade, their achievements, tantrums, endless shopping, eating, dependability. Scrolling can be a lot, but the essence is. Woman in such behavior without even realizing yells at gibberish: "Urgently take me to the hilt!". But as the language of some gibberish, then disassemble it impossible request. You can hear a scream.

Our mother-in-law, boss, colleague, - substitute here the woman with whom you have a complicated relationship - and realize that they really just do not care enough. Not enough and not enough. Not by much happiness they swear to you. Not from the inner fullness. And only the internal stress and pain.

These happy woman receiving enough care, do not behave. They do not need anyone to be rude to my goals. No need to force anyone to do something. Next to them I want to live differently, behave differently. And the people they are surrounded by others - nice grandmother, lovely woman. And this, incidentally, is a reason to think about themselves - when around you only such "evil aunt," that maybe you are not so far removed from them? Maybe you, too, it is high time "to handle»?

Trees that grow not helped, and sometimes hindered, can grow terribly ugly, crooked, miserable. It can never give the fruit or to give very, very bitter. A woman who does not know how to love, which did not receive the care and love, can direct all their feminine power in a rage against this most cruel world. His power it can destroy and maim, to fight, to fight, to destroy. But the world from this better not become.

But the strength of concern in a woman's life - much stronger than its previous negative experience. You probably know that once an experiment was conducted with plants. There were three categories of germs, leaving in the physical plane of all was the same. But different attitude. One - constantly whispering words of love, the other did not say anything, and the third and all whispered curses. The first grew faster and better than the second, and the third died. Even plants, to say nothing about the people need care and love. And women, this is the care needed in large doses. Especially if there is a deficit (and it is almost all).

It would be great if "to the hilt" was recognized as a medicine and for women, it would write prescriptions, which then could be "otovarit". That is, come and get what you need without unnecessary conversations and requests. I'm sick, I need it, here is the recipe. And yet.

It would be great if every poor woman compulsorily be sent "to the hilt" - as in the correctional work. To get the same send all those who poison other life, "Woman, and would not go you to the hilt!". That in times of crisis, not only handing out rations and coupons, but also "to the hilt" - for women. Because if a woman is in crisis can keep yourself alive and happy, all the others will not notice the crisis.

It would be great if we ourselves learn to care for each other and take each other "in the hands" when it is so required. Do not yell, do not be rude, but mentally embrace and surround care. And so easy to talk about other people, the mythical world peace. But how hard, when it comes to your friends, your family. Especially for those with whom you have the most difficult relationship.

And they take their daughters "to the hilt" To my mother not taught to live, even if the daughter is already forty. Especially if the daughter of forty. To have grown up daughter sometimes took "in the hands" of their mothers, especially if the mother of no one else to take care. Do not come up, why is it wrong, my mother would not have tried to bring happiness, but simply surrounded by care. With love and respect.

To in-law took the daughter with all my heart to the family, not appreciating and not competing. Surrounded by love that woman, which will now also give love to your son. The more you give it the heat, the more heat and get your favorite and a big boy. To his daughter-in-law saw women who are simply afraid of losing love is so important for these men. And then I took "to handle" those who are constantly fighting and who so hated.

"In the hands" is necessary for all. As often as possible. In all circumstances. And we can help each other in this - the female circle of love through sharing "on the handle." Just try to give at least a modicum of warmth to every woman you meet. Give a small portion of care - mentally or tangibly. Take them all "on the handle." Commensurate their capabilities, a little bit. Friends, colleagues, neighbors, relatives, all falling within your field of women. Take "to handle" for a couple of seconds to warm their warmth and release it into the world - that she passed it on. How quickly would disappear all the wars and conflicts!

And to start with the cost that we ourselves have taken "to the hilt" themselves. As the saying goes: "Take care of themselves, do not trust such an important matter as strangers!". And it is true. If you do start to take care of yourself, allow yourself to take care of this world, your life will change a lot. And externally and internally.

Well-groomed woman - is the one for which I want to take care of. If we take care of themselves, Holim and cherish, then others also want to take care of us. Law. And if we ourselves abandoned, but all around the invoice - who and how much should we care in grams - we just get frustrated. Because the first is to take itself "on the handle».

I take myself to the handle when in the evening, after putting the kids to bed and sit in silence with your favorite fermented baked milk and do masochki face, writing articles, reading books, doing needlework or just pray. Or when I walk alone in nature. Or do what I love. Or allow yourself to be alone, without anyone in silence. These are my priceless moments without which begins to accumulate power in me.

You can wait for me to make my husband happy, but I know that he was such a burden can not do. Make of unhappy woman happy no one can. So far, she decides that she deserves to be picked up "on the handle." Only I myself can not afford to be happy and to take care. Then he can multiply my inner wealth. Take me "on the handle." After all, a lot of "on handles" does not happen, an overdose is not possible. This natural medicine, without preservatives or chemicals, it is not only harmless, but also very useful. To each of us.

Instead of an epilogue. For men.

And I want to say a few words to men. After all, most pleasant, when "on the handle" you take it is the one whom you love greatly. Whether it's a father, brother, husband, son, friend, relative ...

You do not know what to do with a woman? Take her to the hilt.

You do not know how to calm a woman? Take her to the hilt.

You do not know how to deal with her bad habits? Take e on the handle.

You can not argue with her anymore? Take her to the hilt.

You want to be heard? Take her to the hilt.

Do you want to stop the war? Take her to the hilt.

Do you want from it to get something (for example, a delicious dinner)? Take her to the hilt.

You want to be a happy home? Take it on the handle and hold!

Handle carefully. Do not operate. Take care. Protect. Love. And it will be your mascot, talisman, your success and your inspiration. Harmony House begins with a woman who sits by you "on the handles».

Author: Olga Valyaeva

Tags

See also

New and interesting