Instructions for preparing apple pie with nut crumb

There are a lot of recipes for apple pies, but I have never tried one like this before! Nut crumb It gives a special flavor to baking. A crispy top and tender dough in combination with juicy apples and the aroma of orange peel - it is impossible to come off!

To prepare the filling, you need to cut apples, add an orange peel to them, and then see the instructions below. It turns out very tender and delicious! I recommend tea or coffee, as well as for breakfast, lunch, dinner, as a snack or for the arrival of guests. The pie is universalIt’s easy to cook and the fragrance during cooking drives you crazy!

Pie with apples and nuts Today edition "Site" will tell you how make apple pie with nut crumbs. It just melts in your mouth!

The ingredients
  • 125g butter
  • 150g sugar
  • 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 350g flour
  • 4 apples
  • 1 tbsp orange peel
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 0.5 tbsp nuts (hazelnuts or walnuts)
  • pinch
  • powder

Preparation
  1. In a deep bowl, mix all the dry ingredients - flour, baking powder and salt. Stir it well. 1212

2. To the dry ingredients add cold butter. Cut the butter and flour into a crumb.

3. In a separate container, beat eggs with 120 grams of sugar. Couple the flour crumb with the liquid mixture. You should end up with a crumbly dough in the form of a crumb.

4. Wash the apples, peel them and chop them up. Add an orange peel to the apples. Stir it well. Add the remaining sugar (30 grams) to the pan. Melt the sugar in the pan, then add the apples prepared for stewing. Please note that apples should be stewed to a mild softness.

5. Take a detachable form for baking, lay out parchment paper at the bottom or lubricate the form with a small piece of butter. The dough is divided into two parts. Add one part of the dough to the mold, straighten and slightly press. Then put the apple mass on top.

6. In the second part of the test, add pre-roasted and crushed hazelnuts or walnuts, stir. Put the dough with nuts on the apple mass. Sprinkle it with vanilla sugar.

7. Bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 40-45 minutes. Check the readiness of the cake with a toothpick or a match.

8. Cook the cake and sprinkle it. powdered. Bon appetit!

This cake recipe. ovened I should be in your golden apple pie collection. Be sure to try and see for yourself!

Well, I already put the nuts toasted in the oven, in an hour I will go out to buy an orange and apples to make this fragrant treat. I'm going to invite my friends to a cozy autumn tea party by the fireplace.

Tags

See also

New and interesting