Should I put a tulle on the windows?

My husband and I live in a private house. The kitchen windows are almost on the road, and the fence is low. When you sit down and drink tea, it feels like someone is watching you. Terrible discomfort. For a long time I asked my husband to hang the blinds. But will you question him? Then I found a much simpler way to solve the problem.

I was helped by a wonderful pensioner. Olga Papsueva And her invaluable advice. Today's edition. "Site" It will tell you why to glue a tulle on the window and why it is better than blinds.

Beautiful tulle Olga Papsueva suggests instead of installing blinds glue tulles on the windows. First, it is simple and can be done by yourself. You can’t put blinds on yourself, but the tulle is easy. Second, it's cheap. You find the scraps of an old tulle, adjust them to the size of the window and glue them. Thirdly, tulle It looks elegant and beautiful.

So, to glue a tulle onto a window, you'll need the material itself and the glue for it. With the material understandable, just looking for a suitable tulle. Starch can be used as glue. It is easier to brew it: 1 tbsp. l. starch with a slide for 0.5 liters of water. Fill the tulle with this solution and completely wet it.

When the fabric is moistened, it is time to start gluing. Make sure the windows in the house are closed and there is no draft. Start gluing from top to bottom. Generously moisten the tulle with starch and straighten over the entire surface of the window.

An additional benefit of this process is excellent hydration of the hands. While gluing the tulle, the handles are saturated with moisture and useful substances from starch. Double good!

When your work of art dries up, all that remains is to admire the work done. Everything looks very neat and cute, and it doesn't feel like you're being watched. You can see everything on the street, but not from the street. Tulle transmits light perfectly. The street is light, the house is light and the soul is bright!

Taking off a tulle is also very easy. You just need to moisten it a little with water. I do this once a month, you have to look at the pollution. I wash, dry, and then put the tulle back in place. An additional reason to wash the windows and shake the dust.

In this video, Olga Papsueva clearly shows the whole process of gluing the tulle from beginning to end.

about:blank

Tulle in the kitchen - great option. At first, it may show that this is a strange idea, but in fact it is beautiful. Convenient, simple, but also stylish and beautiful. Overall, I was happy and my husband liked it. What's your idea?

Tags

See also

New and interesting