Here's how to wash tulle and airy curtains!

With such a nuisance faced by many Housewives. Was the new, white tulle, light and airy. After the first wash it did not know! Where does this yellow, unpleasant brown color, decay? I washed a brand new thing in the machine with normal powder. What a shame!

There is a sure way to avoid dirty yellow color delicate fabrics after washing. We'll show you how to keep beautiful things in wonderful condition, how to properly wash tulle, then to not be bitter and hurt.

How to wash a tulle fabric To the saved brightness, whiteness and representative form, first pay attention to the water temperature. Soak the tulle in barely warm water, about 30-35 degrees. If the water temperature is higher, delicate fabric structure is destroyed and tulle inevitably turn yellow!

The next step is the salt: add to the basin of water 1/2 kg of salt. Hold the curtains in a saturated solution of one and a half hours, this procedure will help bring even stubborn stains and wash the tulle perfectly. After soaking in salt water rinse the tulle, but in any case, don't use hot water for this purpose. Remember: cool, barely warm!

Now wash the tulle liquid for synthetic fabrics. Carefully treat with tulle, you should not squeeze — just let me drain the water.

To return the tulle glitter, add in cool water vinegar at the rate of 1 tablespoon per liter. After rinsing the fabric will be transformed!

If the tulle is white and you want to achieve the sparkling snow shade, add in cold water a bit of liquid blue, a couple of drops. The water will be light blue. After rinsing in this solution curtains will be white, will Shine in the sun!

I hope these tips will help you: so nice when the Windows are decorated with neat curtains.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: vrutmilife.com/?p=24562

Tags

See also

New and interesting