How to make cones for layered tubes

This dish has been familiar to us since childhood. When I was a little girl, I loved watching my mom make this treat. The cooking process seemed like magic to me. Now it’s time to learn how to do these things.

Layer straws Layer dough tubes You can cook much faster if you use some devices. Today we will learn how to create comfortable cones with which you can form beautiful products.

Maybe that's the kind of cones you didn't need to cook delicious. cream-straw more often.

How to make cones for tubes with cream
  1. Paper cones are very easy to make. To do this, you need to twist a sheet of medium density A4. Take it around the corner and turn it carefully. The edge needs to be wrapped inside. This will make the tube thicker and fix the free angle.

2. The second option is also made of paper. To do this, you need to trim the sheet so that you get a square. Fold it twice and fold it in the same way as in the previous version. Don't forget to tuck in the edges for anchorage.

In order for the cones to last longer, you can wrap them in foil. The workpieces are done, and now you can start making appetizing straws with cream.

Recipe for classic straws with cream

The ingredients
  • 500g yeast dough
  • 250g sugar
  • 2 tsp lemon juice
  • 60 ml of water

Preparation
  1. Frozen dough cut in stripes and slightly roll with a roller.

2. Wrap the dough around the paperwork. Try to make sure that the dough does not go beyond the edges of the paper.

3. Lubricate the tube with yolk and bake at a temperature of 160 degrees until ready.

4. Half the sugar pour into the container and add water and lemon juice. Put the tank on the big fire.

5. Squirrels of four eggs beat the mixer at high speed. In the process, add sugar one teaspoon.
  6. Bring the syrup to a boil, then slowly pour it into the proteins, continuing to whip them at high speed. Such a cream can be used not only for tubes. They can also decorate cakes and cakes.
  7. Ready tubes cool and fill with cream. Sprinkle the pastry with powdered sugar. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting