Village wedding salad recipe

My husband and I were lucky enough to attend a village wedding. The holiday was amazing, with city weddings can not be compared. Tables in a hut, dancing on the street, a lot of people, and a luxurious table. Whatever you say, the hostess in the village cook for glory. Peasants for every taste, five types of potatoes, an incredible variety porkWhat salads.

We are sitting, so the eyes run away from variety, a woman sits up to us and says: “This salad is sure to try, we prepare it for every holiday, our signature.” We could not refuse, we tried. To be honest, it is impossible to break away from it, very tasty.

Then I took the recipe, now I cook this salad for my celebrations. It seems simple, nothing special, but how delicious, there are no words. Editorial "Site" hurry to share with you pork-salad.

Salad with pork Ingredients for salad
  • 500g pork
  • 2 bulbs
  • parsley

Ingredients for marinade
  • 50 ml of boiled water
  • 3 tbsp sugar
  • 1.5 tsp salt
  • 9 tbsp vinegar
  • 0.5 tsp black pepper
  • 5 tbsp vegetable oil

Preparation
  1. Pre-boil pork. You can add a little spice to the broth, onions and salt to your taste. The main thing is not to oversalt the meat. Also, try not to digest the meat so you can cut it in whole pieces. Leave the meat to cool in the broth.

2. Meanwhile, cut the onions with rings, grind the parsley. Mix them. By the way, you can safely take more onions than indicated in the recipe.

3. Now prepare the marinade. To do this, mix water, sugar, salt, vinegar, spices and vegetable oil. Stir all this well, you can add chili peppers if you want. If you think there's too much vinegar, don't worry, salt and sugar will balance everything.

4. Cut the meat in thin stripes. Now alternately fold the meat and onions in several layers, from above generously tuck in the marinade.

5. Then send the salad to the refrigerator for about 8 hours. The longer the salad is marinated, the more delicious it is. Then it remains only to spread this beauty on plates, at will sprinkle with greenery and serve to the table.

I just want to warn you: it is better to take a larger plate under the salad. You won't be able to blink your eyes before this delicious thing gets swept off the table. At any celebration, this simple salad goes first. At first, everyone looked at him with disbelief, as if nothing special, and now they tried and weave it for a sweet soul. So I recommend cooking, everyone will be happy – that’s for sure!

Tags

See also

New and interesting