How to Make a Feather Toy

It's been a year since I've been creating. fertile. It all started with finding safe toys for my Lizka. I didn't really want her to play with Chinese plastic, so I chose wood and felt. Feet, by the way, is a very malleable and high-quality material. Its structure is different from all other types of tissues.

Fetra toys It is possible to make even needlewomen without much experience, you just need to pick up templates and patterns of medium complexity - and the work will go by itself. Colors, shapes, sketches of the future thing can be selected in accordance with the interests of the child or, conversely, create an unusual toy to attract the attention of the baby and expand his horizons.

And such toys can decorate the house for the winter holidays!

Toys from the felt with their own hands Today editorial "Site" prepared for you playbook Fetra. To decorate the house or just for the children!

1. Your child will definitely appreciate such a stylish and fun toy!

2. Decorating a Christmas tree is a ritual. Every year in the design of the tree I want to add a highlight. One of them will be felt. Along with ceramic and glass Christmas tree toys, they will give the New Year tree a special charm.

3. And this pink llama you can easily do with a child. Believe me, the time of joint creativity your child will remember as one of the best moments of childhood. In order for the toy to be fun and as lively as possible, it is necessary to use a filler, for example, syntepon. Places of fastening of parts of stitches by hand. The thread can be selected in the color of the felt, but it will look more interesting if you choose a thread of contrasting color.

4. From the felt you can make a small decorative Christmas tree. This toy will especially appeal to young children. To make such a New Year's toy, you need to cut two small pieces of triangular shape from a felt of dark green color and decorate them with bright buttons and multi-colored sequins. These elements are sewn to the fabric with the help of bright contrasting threads (red, blue, blue, yellow). At the same time, fill the future Christmas tree toy with a special filler. At the end of the suture, a trunk of pre-cut brown felt.

5. For the manufacture of toys of different sizes and colors will need several flaps of felt. It is best to opt for a medium-severity material - it does not break when cut and holds the shape well. In addition to felt, you will need scissors, a ruler, a needle and threads of different colors. Before starting work, prepare the patterns of the elements of the toy in advance or, if you are confident in your abilities, cut immediately on the felt. Next, parts of the toy must be sewn, stuffed with syntepon, and fastened together. If necessary, you should sew buttons instead of eyes, and also give toys brightness with the help of stitches with multi-colored threads.

6. A few more interesting ideas!

7. Feet is just perfect when creating cute toys and interior decorations, it is simple to work with it, it is perfectly cut and glued, and it is not so expensive. Besides, that fetra If you decorate your house, these cute things will become an original gift for friends and colleagues, breaking out of the category of usual stamped jewelry!

I also suggest that you familiarize yourself with a wonderful selection of crafts from acorns and chestnuts. For creativity with a child, for a school exhibition and to create a coziness in the house!

There's something elusive about felt crafts. Why not only the child's soul, but also the soul of a steamed adult, attends the holiday. Set aside one of the evenings to create fertile - and you will see how after an hour of work on the craft, the mood will improve, because creativity is so beautiful!

Tags

See also

New and interesting