Instructions for cooking chicken with pumpkin and nuts

I looked at Yulia Vysotskaya excellent recipe for family dinner Or Sunday lunch. All you need is chicken legs, a piece of pumpkin that needs to be cut into small slices, 2 handfuls of walnuts and fragrant spices.

It’s pretty simple, but it tastes good. pumpkin And nuts combined with juicy chicken is just delicious. My husband even leaves work early to eat this dish!

Chicken with pumpkin in the oven Today editorial office "Site" He will tell you how to cook. "Autumn Chicken" in the oven by Yulia Vysotskaya's recipe. The dish is very tasty and surprisingly aromatic!

The ingredients
  • 10 chicken legs
  • 450g pumpkin
  • 3 bulbs
  • 2 handfuls of walnuts
  • 4 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
  • 1 tsp agave syrup
  • 10-15g dried thyme
  • 0.5 tsp black ground pepper
  • 0.5 tsp salt

Preparation
  1. Walnuts slightly break with your hands and evenly distribute the bottom of the baking mold. Turn on the oven in advance to warm up to 200 degrees.

2. Peel the pumpkin, then cut into small pieces, put in a mold on nuts. Onions (better to take red) also clean, cut with large slices and send to the pumpkin.

3. Sprinkle vegetables with some thyme leaves, salti, pepper, and then splash 2 tablespoons of olive oil.

4. Chicken legs salti, pepper, sprinkle the remaining thyme, slightly splash olive oil and stir.

5. Spray the chicken legs on vegetables, spray the remaining olive oil and balsamic vinegar, salti, pepperchi and fields with agave syrup. 576298

6. Send the form to the heated oven, after 20 minutes, mix the vegetables with chicken, so that the nuts remain below, bake until ready.

7. That's it, pumpkin-baked chicken ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to cook chicken with vegetables, but not simple, but with pumpkin and Borodino bread! Fragrant juicy meat with notes of bread crust and tender pumpkin. Everyone will appreciate it, family and guests.

Yulia Vysotskaya says, and I believe: “Pumpkin can be replaced with beets, I generally like to serve vegetables baked in the oven as a side dish.” There are never many on the table, everyone wants more!

And remember or better write down: you need an acidic environment, a sweet environment and fragrant spices! Anybody. veggies Just 5 plus. If you need a garnish for meat, then this option will make your dinner truly royal!

Tags

See also

New and interesting