The wisdom of cooking homemade sweets "Arrow"

My mother once told a funny story. At one time, he and his friends went to Portugal to earn money. As is usually the case, over time, they began to have bouts of acute nostalgia. Mom's friends constantly said that the most yearning for the candy "Arrow", there they were not available at that time.

Mom got tired of all these conversations, she began to miss terribly. However, she is not one of those who misses, she prefers to solve problems. So I did the same thing: I decided to make candy, since you can’t buy it. That day she had a day off, bought the ingredients and started cooking.

I cooked so much that everyone had enough. Everyone came when they saw the candy, began to rejoice like little children. Then all evening sitting, eating candy, remembering old stories and arguing for a long time about how to eat "Arrow": from a sharp edge or from a flat one? A certain conclusion was not reached, but the longing disappeared.

And today's edition. "Site" It will tell you how to make candy at home, and something interesting.

Homemade Chocolate Ingredients
  • 100-120g dark chocolate
  • 120g cream 33% fat
  • 100g sugar
  • 1 tbsp cocoa
  • 40g butter
  • 2 tbsp strong drink
  • 1 marshmallow
  • white chocolate

Preparation
  1. Starting cooking, first of all, you need to prepare moulds for our sweets. They're made of thick foil. Cut the mugs, roll the tube and put it on a stand. An oven grille would do fine. When the preparation is completed, you can start cooking candy.

2. First of all, make chocolate in the microwave or in sotein. Put the chocolate on the walls of the molds. Do not spare chocolate, so that the walls are strong. Now send it to the fridge to freeze.

3. In the meantime, we'll make some candy stuffing. Cook the cream with sugar until it thickens. Then add the butter and cocoa, cook a minute and add the finely sliced marshmallow. Stirring, boil the mass to a homogeneous state. Remove from the fire, add a little fragrant strong drink for the smell and mix well.

4. Cool the filling and fill the chocolate molds for candy. Send it to the fridge for another 10 minutes.

5. On top, gently pour candy with melted chocolate. When finally frozen, you can make dots white chocolate, as in the original. The lovely golds are ready.

As you can see, cook. chocolates at home It's not that hard. Candies are very tasty, almost like a real “arrow”. Skillful hostess went further than "Arrow" with classic filling. There's no end to the experiments.

Here, for example, a great version of the usual sweets, but with nut filling. The pitch is very interesting.

And this one, at first glance, is Arrow with praline. If you choose an elegant package, everything becomes brighter.

Or the pink stuffing option. Honestly, my favorite.

As you can see, the hostess is capable of everything, good at everything. By the way, about the dispute about which side to start eating candy, we have not decided. We discussed it in the editorial office, it turns out that everyone here also has a different opinion on this matter. I like to start with a flat end, what do you think?

Tags

See also

New and interesting