New Year's gifts from sweets with their own hands

A sure way to please and surprise relatives, friends and acquaintances during the New Year holidays is to give them a gift that will cause a smile and pleasant emotions. And since almost all of my loved ones are very fond of sweets, this year I decided to indulge them in an unusual way. serving your favorite candyThey created small compositions from them.

Candy compositionsSelf-created is not just a gift, it is a way to once again show a special attitude to a person, to show feelings. In addition, such cute gifts are now wildly popular, and those who know how to make them well earn on it.

DepositPhotos

New Year's gifts from sweets with their own hands Today editorial office "Site" I've prepared 11 for you. Ideas of original gifts from sweets New Year's Eve. Looking at number 7, I knew what to give to my family!

DepositPhotos

1. Unusual gifts always cause positive emotions. The most valuable are those made with their own hands.

DepositPhotos

2. What do you want to give your friends for another holiday? Are you going to bring flowers and candy again? And try to combine these two attributes of the holiday in one gift and create a bouquet of sweets with their own hands.

3. And such compositions not only bring joy from eating candy, but also easily become a bright element of New Year decoration for winter holidays!

4. To realize the plan in reality will help packaging for gifts, tape, scissors, cardboard, colored paper and a little of your imagination.

5. To make the composition even better, you can supplement it with natural materials. And for young children, a soft toy will be a pleasant addition to the gift.

6. Glue gun will help to fix some details among themselves. An important requirement for composing - competently and tastefully selected elements. There shouldn't be anything superfluous!

7. I'm really excited about these ideas! I will try to create something similar for my family.

8. The simplest bouquet of candy can be made using a plastic bottle, which you need to take as a basis. Due to the elongated shape of the bottle, it can turn into an original “pineapple”. You can also use a champagne bottle as a base!

9. That’s a great idea for a dinner party, isn’t it?

10. I love this apple of candy. I wish someone would do that for me personally.

11. Good imagination and various materials allow you to create a masterpiece that many will like.

The advice of the editorial board A, in order not to spend money on candy from the store, I suggest you learn how to prepare natural and incredibly tasty Bounty candy. It only takes 20 minutes of time, three simple ingredients, and here it is.

A good imagination will allow you to create sweetieIt will remain in the memory of close people for a long time.

Share these great ideas with your friends on social media because inspiration is so contagious!

Tags

See also

New and interesting