A selection of ideas for New Year's chair covers

“For the holidays, I updated my tired furniture. I'm afraid Santa will take away my chairs, too good! said my sister and smiled slyly. I looked at her with admiration. handicraft I knew I wanted to do the same.

Celebrating the New Year, we try to make our house as elegant and beautiful as possible. We decorate the tree, windows and walls with our own hands, and when it comes time for celebration, we set the table. What's missing? Right, chairs! Simple decor will make them no less spectacular than everything else. The main thing is to find a good idea and start implementing it!

Cover on the back of the chair Today editorial "Site" We invite you to find an inspiring selection of fun chaircase for the winter holidays. Cloth, scarves, napkins and even orange skins!

1. Just imagine: Santa brought presents to your house, was in a hurry and left his hat. So let's find a great use for it: put it on. chairback! The manufacturing process itself is easy to understand from the master class photo posted below.

2. Perhaps the fastest and easiest chair-decoration On New Year’s Eve – it is to tie bright and lush bows. Just choose a few pieces of bright and rich colors and tie them on the backs of a chair, and then tie a neat beautiful bow. The bow itself can be decorated with a bright brooch, spruce cones, tinsel and Christmas beads. Look to your taste!

3. I'm sure your children will be delighted with such unusual chair decor. I especially like penguins and snowmen! As a replacement for the cover can serve any beautiful fabric wrapped around the chair and collected from behind on a brooch.

4. Try to create on the covers for the backs of chairs the most real thematic New Year applications. Let the chairs be decorated with funny Santa Claus, Snowmen, Christmas deer and other magical characters.

5. On the back of the chair, you can cascade to hang beads for a Christmas tree or make a paper garland of napkins with your own hands. Even tinsel can be used! To do this, put a couple of Christmas toys on any improvised tape and hang this case on the back. Just let it be balls of plastic, so as not to be distracted from the feast with a scoop in your hands: New Year celebrations are so unpredictable in the movements of hands and feet...

6. For festive You can make snow covers, orange beads and wreaths with cones, tangerines and Christmas toys. You can sew covers on the backs of chairs in the shape of Santa Claus caps. Or buy bright warm scarves and tie them on chairs. And you can also put socks on the legs of chairs - and then they will not freeze.

And for those who want to do that. beautifullyI invite you to read these master classes.

about:blank

I also suggest that you see a selection of ideas of original Christmas trees from Christmas toys. For owners of small apartments and great imagination!

This design of chairs will definitely bring to the house festive and fun! Such decor can be bought ready, made to order or sewed with your own hands - it all depends on the degree of your laziness. I choose the last option.

I have already stocked up several pieces of red fabric, syntepon, threads with a needle, so that one of the cozy winter evenings to start creativity!

Tags

See also

New and interesting