How to know the shelf life of sweets sold by weight? Sweet tooth note!

Recently I chewed another chocolate, bought at a nearby store in bulk, and noticed that the taste of it, to put it mildly, strange. This gave me the thought and not whether it has expired?

When I tried to find on the wrapper the date of manufacture, I was appalled by the fact that it's not there! No expiration date nor the date of manufacture. How to be an ordinary buyer in this situation?

It turns out that in the shop we can sell in bulk goods of dubious quality... Our editorial staff tried to understand all the subtleties of the selection of candy in bulk. And here's what we learned!

Shelf life cenfetelli candy sold in bulk, should demand from the seller documents this product. You can also ask to see the box of chocolates: it contains the date of manufacture and shelf life of sweets. Sellers are required to keep the container even after unpacking the product!

Unfortunately, the presence of the box with the date and the expiration date is not a guarantee that the candy will be fresh. Savvy sellers often mixed unsold goods with a new batch. To avoid a mess, try to not buy the sweets sold by weight and packaged by the manufacturer.

For the future it is necessary to remember the following: candy, chocolate coated, have a shelf life of 1.5 to 4 months. Candy-covered Fudge, 1 month. Caramel with fruit filling can be stored up to 6 months. Candy GOST stored up to 6 months, but in practice up to 5 years when properly stored.

Don't forget to share with your friends this article! And learn how to cook healthy homemade candy.

Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author

Believes that art knows no rest! Enjoys drawing, used to look at life with a painter's eye. Cleaning the house and cooking finds work, a pleasure after all to any business can be creative! Loves unorthodox methods of solving problems. Favorite book Victoria — "Three comrades" E. M. Remarque.

Tags

See also

New and interesting