Recipe salad with tangerines

My mom always tries to get away from me. New Year stereotypes And make something special and unusual as a holiday snack. Today she told me about this tangerine miracle salad.

If you think that garlic is not combined with tangerines, be sure to try to prepare such a salad and make sure the opposite.

Mandarin salad, recipe The one you now recognize will be the star of your New Year's Eve buffet. All gourmets will be delighted.

I advise you to finally forget the obsessive New Year traditions and replace the herring under the fur coat and olive with something weary.

The ingredients
  • 150g chicken liver
  • 2 boiled potatoes
  • 1 boiled carrot
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 large bulb
  • 1 bundle of green onions
  • 2 seedless tangerines
  • 100g pickles
  • 1 clove of garlic
  • half-pepper
  • mayonnaise
  • soy sauce
  • cheese

Preparation
  1. This one tangerine salad You can cook with fillets, but it is better to take the liver. It should be cut in small pieces, as well as onions, and roasted in a small amount of oil. In the process of frying, add a little soy sauce.

2. Now cut in cubes potatoes, cucumbers, eggs, carrots, tangerines and Bulgarian pepper. Stir thoroughly.

3. To these ingredients add liver, onions and garlic, passing it beforehand through the garlic coding. Taste the salad with sour cream or mayonnaise.

4. Such a salad is desirable to serve in small portions, sprinkling a modest amount of grated cheese and green onions.

Transformer salad is easy to supplement with your favorite ingredients, and some can be decorated in layers. This will make it look more festive. Bon appetit and a happy New Year!

Tags

See also

New and interesting