"Igor" that will be your favorite this winter

It's time to do the blanks! Today's edition. "Site" They will tell you how to prepare a truly beautiful tomato salad And carrots for the winter called Igor. The recipe was peeked at my favorite culinary master, gypsy Galina.

The gypsy promises that you will definitely love this "Ihor". “This salad will be your favorite among the blanks, because it is prepared quickly and without unnecessary trouble, and the result exceeds all expectations!” says the pink-cheeked wizard.

Salad of tomatoes and carrots for winter Ingredients
  • 1kg carrots
  • 3kg tomatoes
  • 1kg sweet pepper
  • 1 kg of onions
  • 200g sugar
  • 8 tbsp vinegar
  • 30g salt
  • 16 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 1 tsp pepper with peas

Preparation
  1. Wash the peppers and chop with straw. The tomatoes are also washed and cut into thin half rings.

2. Clean the bow and cut into thin half rings. In a deep bowl pour pepper, tomatoes and onions. Sodium carrots on a grater for Korean carrots. Carrots also add to the bowl.

3. Put sugar, salt, pepper on your vegetables. Pour vinegar and vegetable oil. Stir your hands well. Leave it on the table for an hour. In an hour, stir and leave for another hour.

4. Put vegetables in a pan, broth, which is left from vegetables, also pour. Before boiling, the salad should be disturbed quite often. Keep interfering periodically. One-two for 10 minutes. Cook for half an hour on medium heat.

5. Put the salad on sterilized cans, pour some broth on top, roll with sterilized lids. Do not forget at the end to turn the preservation upside down and cover with a blanket for several hours to make sure the tightness of the twist.

To read more about the recipe for this salad, watch the video with cook-channel Galina's gypsy "Galina Kitchen." Many of our readers simply adore Galina’s recipes for simplicity, accessibility and excellent taste of dishes.

about:blank

I also suggest you learn how to combine zucchini and tomatoes in one twist.

From this amount of ingredients comes about 5 liters of this salad. Store ready salad from tomatoes For the winter, for the time being, it stands in a dark, cool place.

Well, my aunt on this recipe says: “I do the same thing, only carrots on a regular grater and tomatoes through a meat grinder and call it seasoning without vinegar (2 hours) for borscht.

As a child, my children loved to spread bread. You can eat like gravy to meat, fish, pasta... Very good. The salad will be amazing too!

You like salads like that, you want to cook?

Tags

See also

New and interesting