I no longer cook gooseberry jam, I cook cold with citrus fruits.

They love us at home. gooseberry With orange, it is so delicious and fragrant! Orange and lemon gives the jam brightness, fresh citrus taste and fragrantness. And when you open a jar of jam in winter, these colors and smells of summer literally jump out of a jar of oranges and gooseberries, evoking joyful memories of warmth and sunshine.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions cold-jam Gooseberry with citrus. Preparing very quickly and easily!

Gooseberry jam with orange Ingredients
  • 1kg gooseberry
  • 1 orange
  • 1.5 kg of sugar
  • 1 lemon

Preparation
  1. Wash the lemon and orange, cut in half, and then cut in strips. Remove the citrus bones.

2. Pass the lemon and orange through the grinder.

3. Gooseberry, wash, remove his peduncles, and then pass the berries through the meat grinder.

4. Pour a pot of crushed gooseberry, orange, lemon, sprinkle sugar. Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.

5. Let the jam brew for 4 hours. Pour the jam into clean and dry jars and serve to the table. Store such jam can be long enough in the refrigerator. Also, such jam can be boiled and rolled into sterilized jars for the winter.

6. That's all, fragrant jam. gooseberry And lemon ready. Bon appetit!

And in order to get acquainted with this wonderful recipe of jam, watch the video from the Elena Semerikova culinary channel. Her recipes are beyond praise!

A few centuries ago, the nobles had servants and assistants who did everything around the house and garden, but every self-respecting countess had to cook jam herself. And not just jam, but gooseberry jam! I suggest you familiarize yourself with the recipe of the royal jam from gooseberry. A little sweet and a little sour!

Gooseberry jam with orange and lemon is real vitamin-box. And how delicious and aromatic it is can not be described in words. It definitely needs to be tried!

I like to put it on bread in the morning and drink tea. And even better to get up early, before the summer heat, take with you in the yard or on the terrace of the house such jam, a thermos with tea - breakfast and listen to the singing of birds. It's beautiful.

Tags

See also

New and interesting