A neighbor is given to a man to make his heart heavy, as Tatiana Tolstaya said.

What to do if you live nearby neighborOne that even the police can't control? Partly rhetorical, but the topic is more relevant than ever. I think each of us has had trouble with our neighbors to some extent. Today I want to tell my honest story and share notes from the lives of my friends. I am sure that this cry of the soul will resonate in the hearts of our readers.

Bad Neighbor It was just a quiet evening. I was getting ready for bed and I was going to bed. But then I heard that music was playing very loudly in the street. Going out onto the balcony to see what was happening, I saw a white auditory with open doors, from which sound was coming. It's the beginning of the eleventh, and I know I'm not going to sleep.

The car stood right at the entrance, and the music in it was amplified and subsided. I immediately wrote down the license plates (let’s call it a good habit) and continued to observe the situation. After 5 minutes, a girl came to the car from the entrance and asked to turn it down. But as soon as she moved away and disappeared from the courtyard, the sound only increased.

On the way back, the neighbor approached the car again and this time, apparently, was more convincing. The driver of the Audi somehow tried to leave and stopped, you won’t believe, in the same yard, just a little further from the entrance. It was obvious that the driver was not himself, because this is not how the car is driven. He still got into my field of view perfectly, and the music didn’t get quieter.

I slowly began to boil fury, the hands of the clock moved to eleven. Next on the queue to the driver came my young man, who after a request to turn off the music immediately called to “go to find out”. Only now he changed his mind when he found out that I was standing on the balcony, seeing everything and at the same time making videos (let’s call it a useful habit). It turned out that the driver and his friend were sitting in the car and drinking. There's no adequacy here. The music began to play quieter, but as soon as my boyfriend entered the apartment, the sound intensified.

Boiling Point I've never called the police. But I knew there was nothing else left. At eleven in the evening, I dialed 102. Explained the situation, reported the license plates. The patrol arrived 10 minutes later and the two policemen chatted nicely with the audio driver and his partner. Why is it nice? Because as soon as the police left, after a few minutes, the music in the car turned on and began to play even louder.

It's like a sura where you're powerless. My windows have been closed for a long time, but it didn’t help. It is simply impossible for me to fall asleep in such conditions. Not only is it stuffy, it's also noisy. After 20 minutes, my boyfriend got angry and called the police a second time. The patrol arrived again, but this time it was near the damn white audio for about 30 seconds. It is very interesting what the frankly hopper driver managed to negotiate with our brave police. But the situation just happened again. The police left - the music started playing again.

It sounded louder and quieter. The hated bass in the background kept me from sleeping. But even more disturbing was the thought of how powerless I was. No one has been able to defend my rights and now I just have to lie down and endure it.

There was a time when there was no music for about half an hour. I thought it was the end, especially since it was a decent time later. At one o'clock in the morning, the music started playing again. Up to two, it sounded 3-4 times with interruptions. And then there were loud conversations with some ladies. I'm not exaggerating. I heard them talking while lying in bed with the windows closed.

Happy End Will Not Concert wrapped up early in the third. I was filled with anger and disappointment. The young Audi driver fled, the car remained in the yard. And I realized it was my neighbor, a bad neighbor. The next day I wrote a huge message in the chat room of our house.

In this situation, I was also outraged that absolutely none of my neighbors reacted to what was happening at night. I'll never believe that I'm the only one in the whole house that has such a sensitive dream! And you know what? In the chat room, I only answered the manager. But almost 40 people like my cry. Like! Well, thank you so much for understanding.

The next day, when the neighbor's car was moving around the yard and I saw him, I was triggered. I’m really afraid of being in this situation and I don’t want to be in it anymore. But it seems that this is far from the last time.

I know that there are thousands of such stories, and sometimes even worse! For example, when neighbors spit on everything around in the literal and figurative sense, garbage in their own yard. And some sweetest woman with her own hands cleans everything, because she wants it to be just beautiful under her windows.

A friend of mine told me how she had the chance to live next to neighbors who were selling something clearly questionable. You don't know who's coming to see them tonight. You don't know if you're going to hear screams or worse.

The concept of “bad neighbor” has countless gradations. We cannot change the people who live next to us. Sometimes we are not able to influence them even with the help of the police. So what do we do then? Share your story in the comments. I'm sure you have something to say.

Tags

See also

New and interesting