The child began teenage jumps, what to do to get the brain in place

Tactics of communication with children sometimes introduces parents to a strong stupor. My mom and dad may have experienced a teenage crisis, but too long ago. Therefore, it is difficult for them to put themselves in the place of a child and react correctly to the situation.

Today I want to take a look at a few things. the most common behavioral strategies with teenage children. Until the child has reached maturity, it is the parents. You have to change your behavior.To help him grow into a happy person without childhood injuries.

Many parents make the mistake of trying to get their child to soundness For some difficult life situation. They forget that their children only form their worldview, and therefore only learn and gain experience. Of course, there will be disputes and scandals.

For example, when a child poorly aware of their own emotionsHe certainly won’t be able to express them correctly. Instead of talking and quietly discussing all the misunderstandings, he will scream and resent. Here. The key is to hold back. And not to engage in the same behavior. You have to show your son or daughter how to react.

Don't shout back. Calmly explain how you feel when your daughter behaves like this. For example, say that it hurts you to hear such words from her and you do not like such a dialogue. Over time, the child will learn to express their emotions calmly and clearly.

Another good strategy for a teenager is to quit And let it go a little bit. Yeah, that's right. If you're constantly making your son clean and he doesn't want to, and he doesn't realize he has to help, stop trying. Divide your life so that it comes to the fact that clean and orderly.

My friend did that. She washed only her dishes and cleaned only her part of the apartment. She also put a trash can in her son’s room. My mother stopped screaming, crying and arguing. She's just. switched over I tried to live and enjoy my life. The quarrels disappeared, and the son began to clean himself. He even apologized for his behavior.

The final tip is to learn to think bigger and give up the beaten paths. Each person needs an individual approach. If you see your child taking more and more pocket-moneyThose who spend not only on the necessary, but also on entertainment, solve the situation wisely. It is impossible to take all the funds, but it is not necessary to indulge such behavior. You can offer a teenager to find a part-time job so that he pays for his hobbies.

Take the example of those who successfully raise children and share their wisdom with others. If you are interested in psychology and want the best future for your children, read the relevant literature. Remember that the basis of any correct behavior with anyone is quality communication. It is the proper dialogue that helps in most situations.

Tags

See also

New and interesting