A new colleague caused ridicule in the serpentary, but everyone went crazy when the boss came to the corporate party with his wife

When a new employee appeared in the office, a truly new era began. Olga, the manager, felt it immediately. The girl, despite her modest outfit and discreet makeup, exuded confidence and calm. And her witty answers to the local predators were on par with the riot. And that wasn't all.

New job Tatiana started working about a month ago. She was a young woman under 30 with pretty looks and smart eyes. From the very first day it became obvious that she would have a hard time.

Two dominant women, Irina and Anna, from her department started out with simple hazing. But to their surprise, Tatiana did not react to the abusive attitude. When she was openly sent for sandwiches to the store next door, Tatiana calmly replied that it was not part of her official duties. Since then, she has been the number 1 target.

The hard-working manager Olga was very afraid for the position of the new girl. More than once she saw how the girls after only a month left in tears from the “soul” of the team. Olga sighed. I should have fired those two chickens. But they have connections. This is much more important than the productivity statistics (which Irina and Anna did not have sugar).

Just in case, Olga found Tatiana in the chat and wrote her a warning: let him immediately put a password on the computer, or someone can “accidentally” delete or mix everything. Tatiana sincerely thanked Olga on the same day after work.

- Yes, I saw one beside my laptop hanging around, Tatiana said. - Thanks for the warning.

Come on, Olga shyly waved her hand. - How do you like your job?

- Very interesting! I'd still be here, but I should be home too.

- Be careful. I mean Ira and Anya. It's hard to believe, but it's worse than junior high.

Tatiana smiled. That's calm.

- Then you'll have to remember your youth.

The patience of Tatiana would be envied by many. After all, every couple of days she had a different unpleasant situation. Then the mouse from the computer will disappear somewhere, then something sweet and sticky will appear on the seat. Tatiana seemed to laugh at it, but clearly did not show it. And one day she “accidentally” poured a glass of cherry juice.

- She has another blouse and no, Ira laughed outside the toilet as Tatiana passed by. - Oh, sorry. We didn't see you.

- Don't apologize, Tatiana replied. I’ve always known that they breathe unevenly into my wardrobe. Have you heard about the upcoming corporate event?

- Yes, and I will be stunning there, Ira proudly replied. - Dmitry Ivanovich will definitely appreciate it.

Tatiana suppressed the laugh.

- Our boss? What if he's already busy?

- Then he'll be free! Go where you were!

The bullying did not stop, and Tatiana continued to work. She and Olga became real friends. There was no one else to be friends with. Half of the group did not like Tatiana. The other just didn't notice what was happening. Of course it was hard for her. But at the corporate party, everything should change when he and Dmitry Ivanovich finally officially meet.

Corporate Day has arrived. In the hall gathered the whole decorated team. Irina was particularly brightly dressed. She made no secret of her intentions to kill her boss. After all, he was young, beautiful and successful. And so, to the sound of applause, a stately man in a black suit came out to his employees.

Dear Peels, you all know very well that I have several other companies besides you. Unfortunately, I don’t have the ability to look after everyone at once. So fortunately, I have someone who will be your immediate boss and your best friend. Please introduce my wife, Tatiana Alexandrovna.

Everyone gasped with surprise. Indeed, next to Dmitry Ivanovich stood a new girl. She was wearing an expensive evening dress, not an expensive necklace. Olga laughed and almost jumped on the spot with delight. Ira seemed to turn green and everyone else pretended to be.

Peels New Year began with minor cuts. And it was not even in relation to Tatiana, but in efficiency. After all, Irina and her friends worked over their sleeves and brought little benefit to the company, wasting time on pampering. Tatiana was an excellent boss. And for the first time in a long time, it was a pleasure to work in the office.

Can a new employee really become a victim of bullying by the team? How can we avoid or stop this attitude?

Tags

See also

New and interesting