It is not for nothing that it is not proper for a princess to hang out in trousers.

Once upon a time there was a princess. She lived in her castle. And so she was sitting somewhere close to her habitat, cutting a piece of wood. Yes, princesses do that sometimes. strangelyLike cutting a tree. On the horizon there was a roaring horse, and in front of her suddenly appeared a real prince!

The True Prince – Greetings Princess! I came to win your heart and take you home!
- And you're not sick, Prince. Great idea, but I'm busy. See, I'm cutting wood?
- But...
- I'm going alloy soon. I need to get my kayak ready. And after the rafting, there will be a woodcarving contest. By the way, you don't have the stamina with you, do you?
- Sorry I didn't bring...

The prince is completely confused. From his childhood he was prepared for this moment, which was supposed to be magical. In the script, the princess rushes into his arms with tears of joy in his eyes. Then he picks her up and they leave together to prepare for a marriage that will unite the two neighboring kingdoms.

- I'm sorry, Prince. I didn't mean to upset you, but it's tomorrow and then. There's nothing you can do!
- What am I gonna tell my dad?
- Come up with something. Why don't you tell me I was stolen by a terrible dragon, for example?

The real prince left unsalted. As his back disappeared over the horizon, the girl mumbled sadly:

- Oh, well, you didn't tell me to throw that wood to hell and forget about alloys. Just a little more perseverance...

The princess sadly pushed back the morbid log. A couple of years ago, she didn't like her stepmother, and she cursed her. The princess did not want to wear stepmother-made dresses, preferring more comfortable pants. The “loving” mother cooked a potion, and now it is a century for the princess to be with the log, until a real man comes to her.

Is it a lack of femininity? Femininity, like masculinity, is an abstract concept. I'm sure it's only revealed in comparison. Most people who accuse their half of lack of femininityThere's something missing.

Frequently angered by the absence of these feminine women, men themselves suffer from a lack of masculinity. Or rather, not so much because of his lack, but because of his misrepresentation of these concepts.

Manifestations of femininity and masculinity are rather vague. Someone believes that it should manifest itself in appearance, and someone sincerely believes that it is all about behavior. Sometimes you can adjust these aspects if you want. But you should not completely change your personality because of someone’s opinion.

Tags

See also

New and interesting