I live with my son-in-law and daughter, but I want to live separately.

I I want to live separately.. I don't have enough of our apartment. I'm tired. Familiar words, aren't they? You usually hear this from young people who want to move out of their parents’ home and finally enter adulthood.

But it also happens that an adult wants to settle separately. Mother of the whole family. This is what happened to our reader’s family. An adult, intelligent woman can no longer put up with everything that happens in her life. I want a simple banal calm. That's what she wrote us about.

Despite my age (I am 62), I still want to be and enjoy life. I will never accept the opinion that at my age you should quietly prepare for the sunset and deny yourself everything. Besides, my passion is travel. I would love to see the world as long as my health allows me to.

My name is Hope. I raised three kids, never complained about anything, and now I think it's time for me to live for myself. But I guess it's better in order. I have two children left by my first husband. He often went to work and there he found another woman with whom he stayed. A walking man, but I don't judge him.

My second husband lived with me for 12 years and our son, George, stayed with him after the divorce. After he went to Germany with his dad, we still talk, but you know. He chose his father.

After my children from my first marriage, Masha and Vitaly, became adults, I let them go on all four sides. 18 is a good age to study life on your own. No, don't think about it, I didn't kick anyone out, on the contrary, I advised you to stay with me a little longer. But I didn’t reject their choice out of respect.

Vitaly has been running around rented apartments for a long time. He could not find a job, and all sorts of covens did not allow him to collect the necessary amount to feel confident. There were "one-day" friends. It's not a day, it's a party. What kind of development could we be talking about? At some point, the money ran out and something had to be decided.

At the next facility, Vitalik decided to pocket some expensive building materials, but forgot that nowadays there are cameras everywhere. He was quickly identified and is now in places not so remote. I went out with him, but he doesn't complain. There is nothing wrong with him and he feels confident. That's good.

Masha lives with me now. She and her husband had a baby. But the husband himself was reduced at work. So they moved into my two-bedroom apartment. Constant quarrels, baby crying, fuss. I love my grandson, but I sleep well. As you can see, lately it is almost impossible to fall asleep.

And recently, they took out a loan and told me that I also had to pay for it. Boiler, to heat the bathtub. In the summer, hot water is turned off and, you see, they are not comfortable. But I've lived with it my whole life.

I decided to turn to my youngest son. He comes to me from Europe if he has time. I was silent about my situation for a long time. I don’t like it when people around me feel sorry. But the loan was the last straw. Hearing my pleas, George only spread his hands. Said it was my problem, and he didn't want to know his own, even if it wasn't his own sister.

He refused to provide me with funds so that I could afford at least a one-bedroom apartment on the outskirts of the city. He says I'll handle it myself. I am an adult and I have nothing to fight. Here we go. I don't know if his father told him or anything. But the fact remains. My kids let me go around the world. And now I have no place even in my own house. What do I do now?

When native children are not just in a hurry to help their mother, it is bad. But it is even worse when they pass on some of their problems. It's a pretty sad situation. From whom to expect help in this matter is not clear.

Tags

See also

New and interesting