I’m crazy about my husband constantly texting a former employee.

What can you do if a husband corresponds with another woman on a very personal topic and says it’s just a friendship? Let’s look at a specific situation in the life of 32-year-old Elena and try to find a practical solution together!

You can say that with a man I was lucky. My husband is practically perfect! Unfortunately, there are no perfect people. So he has one small drawback - excessive friendliness. Let me explain why I think this is a disadvantage.

Nikita is always friends with different women. And although there is not the slightest hint of flirtation in their communication, this fact depresses me. With one of his former colleagues, he still has a habit of regular correspondence. And although Sonya is married and lives abroad, it seems as if she is constantly invisible in our lives. Why do you think? That's it!

If something out of the ordinary happens at work or he gets into some funny situation on the way home, two women immediately find out about it: me and his former colleague. If he has to make a serious decision on any issue, my advice to him is not enough. Consultation with Sonya will definitely take place, there is no doubt. Sometimes he even consults her about things that only concern the two of us. It really hurts me!

Again, as a husband, he is perfect. And we share the responsibilities of the house equally, and earn decent money, and pay attention as a woman to me - always in the movies, then for a romantic dinner. But I'm still angry that talking to me isn't enough.

I know it's silly, but I'm jealous of him for this Sonya more than I am of any other girl he comes into contact with. Can you explain what he's missing? Why would he keep texting her?

It is important to understand that family relations are primarily built on trust and acceptance of a partner. Surely, just starting to date his man, his excessive sociability seemed our heroine dignity. So what has changed over time?

It's very simple. In marriage, the sense of ownership of a loved one is especially acute. Of course, I don’t want to share it with anyone else. However, it should be remembered that a person is a social being and he simply needs to interact with other people.

If it is important for Elena’s husband to maintain friendly relations with women, then in this way he closes certain psychological needs that he cannot satisfy on his own.

If, as the heroine of today’s episode reports, a man does nothing that goes beyond acceptable norms, is it worth worrying?

The only thing you can really complain about is discussing personal topics with an outsider. But again, even though Helena Sonya is an outsider, for her husband, she seems to be quite a close friend.

You can’t just ban a person from communicating with whom he wants. However, you can talk to him frankly and talk about your unpleasant feelings about the fact that his dialogues with other women raise issues that you would like to taboo. A loving man will surely listen to your request and a difficult situation will be solved without bringing it to a conflict.

What do you think about that?

Tags

See also

New and interesting