Stopped clumsily manipulating her husband, the relationship completely deteriorated

How to behave with a man in a relationship to feel like a queen and why do men enjoy playing love games so much? These are the questions we will answer today.

And before that, we want to introduce you to 45-year-old Anastasia, who shared a story from her life and inspired us to create this article.

Over the years, I managed to memorize a summary of the rules on manipulative management of men. Rule number one: Don't show him he's important to you. Call first? Want to know how he's doing? God forbid! Absolutely not!

Rule number two: Keep a man away from his bedroom as long as possible (and, of course, stay away from him yourself). Forget your feelings. Passion and attraction are all stupidities and trifles. As soon as you let a man take possession of your body, you lose.

As for marriage, let intimacy become something akin to a gift for the New Year. Something you need to earn, or at least something you need to look forward to.

Rule number three: always praise and support him. And always feed the borscht and be helpful in everything. Be at least the perfect hostess for him, as well as the second mother.

All these rules are quite simple and clear. But I never learned how to use them. They simply cause internal protest. And this rejection is so great that sometimes I deliberately avoid all these tricks, even when I know for sure that in this particular situation it would be better to resort to them.

I can't help but call my husband at least once a day and ask him if he's okay. I can't say he's good when he does something stupid. And I can't pretend to be cold and insensitive when I'm always drawn to him.

My husband should appreciate my sincerity, but no. Recently, we have been having more and more scandals with him. He is less and less interested in me as a woman. In general, it almost comes to divorce... I'm afraid it won't end there.

Do you really need to overstep your principles and start playing these silly love games?

Editorial advice Sincerity is wonderful. Personally, it seems to me that there is no surer way to develop a healthy relationship than to be honest and open with your soul mate. But sincerity and focus on your own needs are different things.

From the history of Anastasia, you can understand that she is absolutely categorically opposed to all these female tricks, which often help smooth out some problems in relations with a man. However, it seems that her husband is not particularly pleased with this state of affairs. So why not make concessions to your loved one and try to sometimes try on the role of an inaccessible fatal beauty or an exemplary housewife?

No, you don't have to step on your throat and do things you don't like. At the very least, talk to your partner about what’s going on between you. He may not want to hear criticism from his beloved woman, even if he is a fool. Or maybe the constant calls asking him how he's feeling and if he's okay violate his personal space.

Men often prefer to keep everything to themselves, avoiding possible quarrels. Therefore, you will have to start a difficult conversation on your own and ask him why, in his opinion, you have been having a bad relationship lately.

What would you advise Anastasia?

Tags

See also

New and interesting