Why do our women often have a crow's nest on their heads?

Hair is an integral part of the image of almost every lady. Their length does not matter, but the quality is really important. Some people like short hair and some people enjoy it. braiding. The issue of comfort is very individual. But no one likes dry and damaged hair.

I have often changed my hair color before. It was quite difficult for me to resist and not repaint my hair at least once every six months. What’s more, I couldn’t understand how other girls didn’t get tired of wearing the same color year after year. Now my experiments have stopped, and I am very happy about that. Red makes me happy, and henna does not spoil my hair too much with proper care.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Hair Dyeing Moscow (@polinazhdanovaa)

However, during the period of constant staining and lightening, the quality of hair was below average. Leaving the salon, I enjoyed the beautiful styling and smooth hair. However, this species was deceptive. After the first wash, the hair looked much worse. Then I learned to lay them myself and did it almost every morning. Fortunately, I had a short car and styling did not take forever.

A post shared by Hair Dyeing Moscow (@eksprovocator.mos)

But there were days when I didn’t have the time or energy to do anything but wash. Then I had to walk around with a dandelion on my head. On one of those days, I decided that tired of experimentation And I want to be able to just wash my hair and get a good haircut right away.

A post shared by MK Luxury shades of blonde (@savenkova_style_)

The first step in repairing the damaged hair was hair loss. I decided to cut off the most spoiled part, which was quite large, because I brightened my hair more than once. And after all, not always lightening occurred in the chair of an experienced master. Home experiments also made themselves felt. After the haircut, I made a cold recovery in the cabin.

A post shared by Snezhan Vinnichenko (@snegga_vinni)

The cold recovery helped me curb the flapping strands. Now I have an opportunity that I have long dreamed of. In the morning, I just washed my hair and didn’t even dry my hair with a hair dryer. They were pretty good already! I've also reviewed it. all their care. On the shelf in the bathroom settled sulfate-free shampoo, conditioner and mask. It was in this sequence that I applied the remedies every time I washed.

What do we do with the color? One of the problems was that my natural color I didn't like it at all. The ash blonde did not go to my tanned face at all, and I had a lot of gray hair since I was 16. Such genetics! From lightening and ordinary colors, I decided to abandon and switched to henna. A lot of people discouraged me. For example, the argument was that henna dries.

A post shared by Snezhan Vinnichenko (@snegga_vinni)

It's true. However, if you apply henna to intact hair and are not lazy to apply masks at least a couple of times a week, then the hair will look great. For me, henna was kind of like that. one-way. From previous experiments with her, I learned that it is impossible to wash off, and it simply does not make sense to brighten henna-dyed hair.

A post shared by Big Change (@big.change.23)

Therefore, I specifically chose such a natural dye. In order to certainly then, under the influence of mood, not to be repainted in another color. I’m still on the road to recovery, but my routine has become much easier. More. No hair dryer or daily styling. The hair is not too long yet, but to the touch is very soft and looks good.

From the editor, I understand ladies who love experiments, but then they find it difficult to cope with their consequences. I have been in this situation many times. It’s important to prioritize properly, considering your resources like time and finances. If they are limited, then perhaps you should bet on the quality of the hair and stop damaging them with lightening at least.

But if you really enjoy such experiments, then you should not regret anything. Especially if you have enough money to trust an experienced painter. But it is better to refuse from home experiments.

You will always have time to cut the damaged length and restore your hair. As my grandmother used to say: Hair is not teeth, it will grow back!

Tags

See also

New and interesting