In the family, I am called the goddess of French cuisine, I cook croc madam for breakfast.

My family calls me a goddess. French cuisineI cook croc madam and croc monsieur for breakfast. I can do everything before the alarm goes off! My husband just woke up and everything was ready. I write in Viber: "Invite to the kitchen at 7:30, do not be late!"

Today's edition. "Site" share instructions croque and Croc Madame for breakfast. For lovers of French cuisine!

Croc Madame Ingredients for sandwiches
  • 4 slices of bread
  • 4 slices of ham
  • 2 eggs
  • 4 slices of cheese (preferably gruyere or emmental)
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 tsp Dijon mustard
  • salt, pepper to taste

Ingredients for Morne sauce
  • 40g flour
  • 310g milk
  • 40g cream (33%)
  • 40g butter
  • 1 small bulb
  • 3 pieces of cloves
  • 1 bay leaf
  • nutmeg
  • 30g gruyere cheese or emmental
  • 10g parmesan cheese
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Start with preparation. Mornet sauce. This is one of the varieties of bechamel sauce. Pour milk and cream into the pan, add onions, bay leaf and cloves inflorescences. Bring it to a boil. Let it brew for 5 minutes, and then strain. You can also add quite a bit of Parmesan cheese to give the sauce a brighter taste, but you can do without cheese.

2. In a thick-bottomed sotein, paint butter, add spices and flour. Roast the flour with butter, stirring constantly, for 2-3 minutes on medium heat. Then pour the remaining milk with cream. Constantly stirring, bring the sauce to the consistency of semolina porridge. When the sauce is the right consistency, add some gruyere cheese or emmental. If they are not, you can do without it or replace it with any other hard cheese.

3. Keep slices of bread in the oven at 200 degrees for 2-3 minutes. 2 slice of bread lubricate Dijon mustard, and on top - Mornet sauce. It goes for 1 slice of bread near a tablespoon of sauce. Second two slices at once, no mustard, smear with sauce.

4. For two halves, with mustard, lay out the ham, and then the cheese. Cover the sandwich with the second half of bread and sauce. On top of the bread also lubricate with sauce, and then sprinkle with cheese. First emmental or gruyere cheese and then parmesan. If not, then any other hard cheese will do.

5. Bake sandwiches in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 10-12 minutes.

6. In the olive oil pan, fry the egg.

7. On one sandwich on top lay an egg - it will be a croc-madame, and the second sandwich without an egg the French call croc-monsieur. Bon appétit, as the French would say.

And to get more detailed with the recipe, watch the video with cook-channel Chef Ilya R. On the Ilya channel you can learn a lot about French, Spanish, Italian and Asian cuisine. A real storehouse of knowledge in the field of appetizing dishes!

about:blank

I also suggest to get acquainted with the selection of recipes of dishes mentioned in the novels of Georges Simenon. Here and the brand stew with red pepper under the sauce "Porrow" or the famous rooster in strong red, loved by Jules Maigret.

Croc Madame and Croc Monsieur are perhaps the most famous. French sandwichesWho will decorate your breakfast or afternoon. But the French eat them for lunch, as breakfast in France is only sweet or ordinary coffee.

I highly recommend trying to make this delicious, your home will appreciate such French sandwiches!

Tags

See also

New and interesting