Art Studio Madame Tussauds Wax produces more than one hundred and fifty years. In fact, to the light appeared next masterpiece, it takes up to four months of each sculpture has a team of twenty artists. The creators spend up to 500 measurements, these hairs are inserted one by one, countless layers of paint are designed to recreate the natural color of the skin. It is this - its incredible likeness - and thank Tussauds wax figures of ...
1. A new wax portrait (center) Britney Spears, 16 February 2009, London, England.
2. The wax figure of Paris Hilton in a striped suit inmate, June 4, 2007, New York. Hilton has repeatedly held liable for drunk driving and speeding.
3. Hugh Jackman in the guise of his character Wolverine, September 4, 2009.
4. Supermodel and TV host Tyra Banks, July 2, 2008, Washington, DC.
5. Nine-year Elizinel Martinez regards wax figure of US President Barack Obama January 26, 2010.
6. Star «High School Musical» Zac Efron, October 9, 2008, London, England.
7. Photographers take pictures wax figure of the Australian film star Nicole Kidman in the branch of the wax museum Madame Tussauds Hong Kong.
8. Chuck Liddell with his wax double at the branch Madame Tussauds in Las Vegas, July 1, 2010.
9. Wax copy of US President George W. Bush in the branch of Madame Tussauds in Washington, DC, April 10, 2008.
10. British actress Helen Mirren, right, watches as her husband Taylor Hackford kisses wax portrait of his wife in Madame Tussaud's in London.
11. Wax portrait of the actress Kate Winslet, Madame Tussauds, London, UK, November 9, 2011.
12. Eli Manning from the team «New York Giants» with his wax replica, a branch of Madame Tussauds in New York, September 23, 2008.
13. The wax figure of Adolf Hitler, a subsidiary of Madame Tussauds in Berlin, Germany. July 5, 2008, after a few minutes after the opening of a new branch of Madame Tussauds in Berlin, one of the visitors pulled a wax sculpture of Hitler's head. Police detained a criminal, they turned out to be a 41-tion a local resident. Museum staff chose to remove a shape from the exposure.
14. Tony Siraguza with his wax double, 3 February 2011.
15. Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor, left, with his wax replica at Madame Tussauds, a branch in Blackpool, United Kingdom, October 27, 2011.
16. Wax copy of Madonna at Madame Tussaud's in London, 25 April 2008. The figure has gone through restoration, she made a new hairstyle and makeup nvoy and dressed.
17. Wax figure representing Michael Jackson, Madame Tussaud's in London, June 9, 2009.
18. US President Barack Obama and Queen Elizabeth II at Madame Tussaud's in London, 31 March 2009.
19. British singer Amy Winehouse, Madame Tussauds in central London, 23 July 2008.
20. The model poses next to a wax figure of Hollywood actor Johnny Depp at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong, September 26, 2008.
21. The wax figure of Miley Cyrus, Madame Tussauds in New York, March 20, 2008.
22. Bullseye next to his wax replica, October 12, 2006. This is the first animal which has been immortalized in Madame Tussauds.