What is rich Egor Beroev and Ksenia Alferova

Irina Alferova and Alexander Abdulov were considered the most beautiful couple of the Soviet Union. The star family did not have children, but Alexander adopted and adopted Ksenia, Alferova’s daughter from her first marriage to the Bulgarian diplomat Boyko Gurov.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by In memory of Alexander Abdulov. (@aleksandr_abdulov1)

The fact that Abdulov is not her real father, Ksenia learned at the age of 16. And although it is believed that the children of celebrities are born with a silver spoon in their mouth, Ksenia Alferova had to make a lot of effort to find her place on the stage and come out of the shadow of popularly beloved parents. About how the actress lives now and whether she found her happiness - in our article.

The acting career of the daughter of the brilliant Irina Alferova was predicted from childhood. And the first acting experience Ksenia received at the age of 7, starring together with her stepfather in the film “Woman in White” directed by Vadim Derbenev.

However, the girl’s dream of the scene, oddly enough, was not. And after graduation, she decided to get a “real” profession that would allow her to stand on her feet. So Alferova was at the law faculty, trained in England and even for some time worked in the Moscow branch of one of the foreign companies.

A post shared by Ksenia Alferova (@ksenialferova)

But genes and childhood spent behind the scenes took their toll. Ksenia submitted documents to the Moscow Art Theatre School, which she successfully graduated in 2004. And in parallel with her studies, she starred in films and, together with Vladimir Markin, led the TV Bingo Show program on television.

Fateful for the aspiring actress was the role in the series “Moscow Windows”. It was there that Xenia noticed her future husband and representative of another acting dynasty Yegor Beroev. “When I saw her, I immediately realized that I wanted her to be with me,” Egor recalls.

In 2001, the lovers formalized their relationship officially, and in 2007 the couple had a daughter Evdokia. As is often the case in acting families, the union of Yegor and Xenia has undergone serious tests.

So, in 2008 in the press there was information about the “official novel” Beroev and two-time Olympic champion in figure skating Ekaterina Gordeeva. Talk about a possible divorce. Alferova herself did not comment on rumors about her personal life, but admitted in an interview that maintaining family happiness is “hard work with a very pleasant result.”

To be the wife of a successful actor, you must be born into an acting family. Otherwise, even the strongest love may not stand such a test ..., the actress said on the air of the program on Russian Radio. Now the Alferova family can be called exemplary. After 20 years together, Egor and Ksenia look as happy as they were at the beginning of the acquaintance.

Other children are not available View this post on Instagram

At the same time, love in the big heart of Xenia is enough not only for her husband and daughter, but also for other people's children. In 2012, the couple founded a charity fund to support people with special needs “I am!”. And three years ago, they took custody of a guy with Down syndrome.

When Vlad’s mother passed away, he, a rational, speaking, 100% socialized, was taken to a neuropsychiatric boarding school, not even allowed to attend the funeral. "We had a quick choice - either he stays in the PNI, or someone has to become his trustee," she says.

According to Ksenia, recently Vlad Sanotsky lives in a country house of artists, but they often visit him. “I’m a supporter of the theory of small cases,” says the actress and believes that the image of Russia will change for the better if the life of people with special needs becomes decent.

Tags

See also

New and interesting