New Star anecdotes - Ksenia Sobchak))

* anecdotes taken from the site Anekdot.ru (almost all)

- What bride have in your house-2? - Asked Ostap Menshikov.
 - To the bride and the mare - coyly said Xenia.

Sex with Ksenia Sobchak equated bestiality.

Ksenia Sobchak Lieutenant Rzhevsky complains that the enemies sravnivayutee face with a horse muzzle. "This is a blatant lie!" - Protested the lieutenant. "Not a bit of it does not. The horse - an animal and noble muzzle neekrasivaya and I would even say, spirituality. »

And now the hit of the season:
 Comes Sobchak in Eldorado ...

Ksenia Sobchak very surprised when she learned that the car Toyota
 Xenia not named in her honor.

Sketch.
 Comes Borodin (B) and © Sobchak in Eldorado ("B" reflexively begins to look around in search of drinking and leash). Managerov crowd at the box office, beginning immediately yell "animals !!! entry is prohibited." (B) pulls the saddle and bridle, and requests for warranty replacement product because the retaining strap broke. Managers begin loudly to send them to the service center "Rancho", remembering what that "fucking cowboy."
 "B" is indignant, takes paper rolls claim, and requires the chief to call a top manager. Name.
 It appears in ubuhany dyupel pepper and starts to inspect the teeth Sobchak, then crumples to present a paper, sprinkle it sahorom and feeds her yelling - "Fuck you ... nah th !!!!!!!".
 You can hear the clatter of receding.

- Who is a Jew-captain?
 - This is the one who shot Sobchak not raised a hand?

-And I like Ksenia Sobchak. (Horse)

Writing anecdote about K. Sobchak, she smiled vsala rear hooves and whinnied loudly.

Xenophobia in Russia is growing! Wherever sunsya - continuous jokes about Ksenia Sobchak.

News gentiki.
 If a horse with a donkey cross, turns Cub:
 male - mules,
 female - Sobchak!

- I realized that one of the four horses of the Apocalypse - is Sobchak!
 - A rider who?
 - Well, I do not know many of her thrusts.

-What Is a horsepower?
 - It is an effort that is taking K. Sobchak, to appear beautiful, smart and stylish at the same time.

News of the circus.
 It appears, disguised as a man, acting under the name Ksenia Sobchak, in fact, a horse!

Horse, half donkey - it's not just a horse!
 It is not just a horse! It Ksenia Sobchak!

I decided to rob a group of fetishists Ksjushu With ... Two left on the lookout, the third into the apartment. After hours of waiting one looks in the apartment:
 - Well, you che, come on now faster.
 - Yes, damn it, I can not find the bridle and saddle.
 - Idiot, it is in this work goes on.

- ... And you had a TV project "You yourself ... er that is, Dom-2", and I - Losch ... ugh, that is Ksenia Sobchak. Read ... I mean see us every day.
 Hitting the camera, close-up, smile, a curtain.

Ksenia Sobchak, reading online stories about himself, decided to take the initiative, the introduction of censorship.

- Who are the Jews the drivers?
 - I'm not sure, but something connected with Sobchak.

- In Moscow, the construction of the church ends with the Antichrist. Ksenia Sobchak, Ksenia Borodina and 15 soldiers of the apocalypse has already finish building a sacrificial altar.

Who are the Jews Hussars? - Those who give to drink champagne Ksenia Sobchak.

Dream of Ksenia Sobchak - a Jew on a white horse.

Ksenia Sobchak comes from the stable of a stallion.
 The groom she asks:
 - Well, who will ride on someone?

Ksenia Sobchak Strikes Back!
 Take a look at the new television show, "Eldorado-2».

Why Kc. Sobchak agree to only marry a wealthy man?
 - Duc, oats now roads.

Armenian Radio asked:
 - Who are the Jews breeders?
 - It's business, which lead Sobchak to restaurants.

Ksenia Sobchak said to her husband after the wedding night: Igo-go!

According to rumors, leaked from a secular party, Parris Hilton made an expensive gift to his old friend Ksenia Sobchak. Heir to the Empire hotel «Hilton» Russian TV presented the Emerald elite stallion from the stables of Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum, according to the same rumors, Stallion feels well and is very happy with the new owner.

Argued that Muscovites fools and peterbuzhki - clever ... But K. Sobchak - the horse stables of Petersburg will ...

Xenophobia: include "Dom-2", and there are two Ksenia - Borodin and Sobchak.
 Terribly clever and terribly beautiful.

Putin asked: How to solve the problem of the lack of democracy in the Russian army?
 Answer: The problem of our army - is not democracy, but the demographics!
 As my teacher used to say Sobchak, in our time better daughter-prostitute than a conscript son!

Tags

See also

New and interesting