Misstepped and cheated on her husband, filed for divorce, help correct the situation

My friend found herself. lover. The husband found out about the betrayal and forgave. But Katya could not stop in time and continued the relationship. The second blow the husband could not stand and decided to file for divorce.

It is difficult to justify my friend in this situation. Infidelity is not something exceptional or unusual. It is rather unusual that the husband forgave his wife for the first time. It deserves praise. And, of course, his desire to divorce is quite natural.

What can I advise Katherine in this situation? Perhaps first of all she should understand herself. If she kept cheating on her husband even when he found out, then it was probably not so perfect in their relationship. It is important to understand what she was missing and what motivated her to do this.

Perhaps the problem is that initially partner It wasn't the right thing to do. For example, a woman who suffered all her childhood from an irresponsible father chooses a similar husband. It happens quite often. Our psyche is prone to repetition of situations, even if they once made us miserable..

When our partner is not too suitable for us and we tolerate it for a long time, then sooner or later all the negativity and restrained feelings will spill out. And then our partner, who is not guilty of anything, gets a whole lot of trouble on his head. It could be. scandals, treason and constant clarification of relationships.

Therefore, it is very important to carefully weigh your decision before tying yourself seriously with a person. If you have already done this, but realized that the choice was wrong, talk to your loved one. Explain the situation to him and do your best to not hurt his feelings.

If you feel that your strength is at the limit, there is nothing shameful in consult. Family psychologists have saved more than one marriage. However, not everyone can decide on such a step. Sometimes it is worth talking to an ordinary therapist and talking to him face to face.

From the editor, I advised my friend to accept the situation and Stop trying to get everything back on track.. This is impossible, because she has already injured a person, and she has done it twice. It's hard to forgive. It is better to try to put your life and mind in order, given the circumstances. The damage is done, but you can at least make the consequences of your actions less painful for yourself and your partner.

Tags

See also

New and interesting