I'm giving birth to my grandkids, and she doesn't want to give up her three-bedroom apartment.

In families with children housing It's always so hot. The kid likes space. He likes to run around the rooms, play hide-and-seek, catch up, share living space with his brother or sister in every way. If it is difficult for parents to buy an apartment of the right size, sometimes grandparents come to the rescue.

But it's not that simple. Sometimes older people simply do not have the opportunity to help their children with the purchase of new real estate. Money set aside for a rainy day can simply be lost. What do we do then? This is a very interesting story from our reader.

I met my current husband about 5 years ago. Friends brought us together as I was moving away from a previous breakup, and I needed a strong male shoulder at the time. We talked a lot, corresponded, walked around the city. Vanya took me to cafes, gave me flowers. I guess that's what he got me.

I never asked him about his job or salary. I don’t think a woman needs to know about such things. A man works and brings loot into the house. So that I can give him heirs with peace of mind who need nothing.

Before the wedding, we introduced our parents and became a real family. The celebration itself took place in a very stylish place: I managed to agree. The guests had to call less than our ancestors wanted, but the holiday was exceptionally exquisite. Cake, dress, nice table. Understand, the modern girl has to decide where she goes under the crown. That's how things are now.

We started living in my husband's apartment. Not a bad one with a good repair and a huge bathroom. Yes, the space was not enough, but I trusted my wife and looked at the living conditions through my fingers. We were comfortable at home. I worked from home, and he drove to the office in the car my parents gave us for the wedding. After a while, I realized I was in a position.

It was hard at first. Diapers, snot, screams, sleep deprivation. The loan for the wedding also hurts. But we endured it, and now we have a wonderful pink-cheeked daughter with huge blue eyes. I love her more than life. I must have made a great mother. I guess that's my calling.

But now our situation is simply deplorable. I'm pregnant with my second child and my parents don't want to help us. They live in a luxurious treshka, not far from the city center. Obviously, we could use it more than they do. But they resisted: they do not want to move to the country outside the city, to which they go all summer.

They say there is no comfort, winter is cold and needs repairs. So where, tell me, is this famous hardening of people of the last generation?! Who allowed them to do anything for their children. This is about grandchildren. They could live outside the city, in the fresh air. Get chickens, maybe a cow. For children, there would be eco-products. We'd sell my husband's apartment and get a better car. Ours is a long time old.

Parents do not want to have a dialogue. You could say you betrayed me at such a critical moment. We also went to my husband's parents. To my mother-in-law. At the wedding, I realized who the owner was in the house, and I did not even want to communicate with my father-in-law. But even Vani's mother didn't support me as a woman.

Her daughter, my husband's sister, just recently had a wedding. It's second. And Mommy decided to give her a present. Ask which one? She exchanged her “two” with a surcharge for 2 one-room apartments. I left one with my father-in-law, and gave the second to my daughter for a second wedding! They gave us some shit. My husband’s sister hasn’t been pregnant for years. Shame.

These are the cakes, dear ones. Our living conditions do not allow us to have another child, but I am already six months old. What to do, I have absolutely no idea. Relatives are just mocking. And recently, the husband said that he will not be promoted, as long ago promised. What do I do? Divorce and leave the daughter to her husband or sue her parents? Give me some advice because this can’t go on. I have insomnia and nervousness. But in my situation this cannot be allowed.

Domestic situations in people can be very different. As the saying goes, “to whom the soup is liquid, and to whom the pearls are small.” But in this case, you need to do something and act as soon as possible. There may be people in the comments with a good idea.

Tags

See also

New and interesting