The story of the mother-in-law that persuades the daughter-in-law to get rid of the baby

The appearance of a baby in the family is a long-awaited event for parents. To accept life-decision Having a baby sometimes takes years. And, of course, it takes not only time, but also nerves. And if the relatives are constantly asking when there will be grandchildren, then it is twice as difficult.

True, there are other situations. For example, the mother-in-law of the heroine of today’s story, on the contrary, did not want a woman to give birth. In fact, she was literally trying to get her pregnant! Why this happened and what it led to, read on.

“Before I met my husband, he was married once.” Anton just turned 18 years old, and the wedding “on the fly” he did not plan. But life made its own adjustments. His ex-wife Alena gave birth to a girl, and after a year of living together went to another.

After another 3 years, they reunited and moved to live with Anton’s mother. I must say that the granddaughter of Mary Petrovna is simply crazy. I'm willing to put up with everything as long as she's around. Not surprisingly, the ex-daughter-in-law’s antics didn’t bother her much. That was enough!

The fact that Anton and Alena could live a couple of years together, and then again separated. And so on, until Alena thinks she's back on my husband's neck. I still don't understand why he put up with all this. Probably because of my daughter. But it's not about that now.

We met when my husband’s daughter was 13 years old. He was tired of nomadic life and wanted a real family, and I was ready to create one with him. We started living together pretty quickly. However, the mother-in-law did not like it terribly. She waited for Alena to come back on the horizon and everything would be the same. She often called her and invited her to visit us. Think of it!

She, without a share of awkwardness and shame, came, sat down in the kitchen and talked sweetly with her mother-in-law. She told me Anton would come back to her sooner or later and I would disappear. I couldn’t do anything, they’re not strangers. Over time, I just learned to ignore everything they said.

Life changed dramatically when I saw the long-awaited two stripes on the test. My husband was so happy he wanted a baby. My mother-in-law didn't like it. Not only was she angry, she handed me an envelope of money to go to the clinic and terminate my pregnancy. Can you imagine that?!

At that moment, I realized I no longer had a mother-in-law. It's just crazy. Marya Petrovna put everything in this light, saying that she is still doing me a favor. “He will leave you and go back to Alena. I don't need grandchildren anymore. Think about the future before it's too late and take the money, she gawked.

I knew it smelled fried. If she's acting like that, what happens when the baby is born? I was in pain, but I made an important decision in my life: either Anton and I are divorcing or moving to another apartment. I was afraid of my husband’s reaction, but he looked at me with loving eyes and agreed.

However, the mother-in-law was sure that everything would be different: Pack your suitcases, you will not be here for long. My son will never leave me! How shaken her confidence when the apartment was put up for sale. At the same time, Anton was looking for a new home for his mother and for us. Everything turned out surprisingly quickly and simply.

Within a month we were separated from each other. I felt like a hostess in a new apartment. And I was no longer afraid that Alena would knock on the door and irritate me with her appearance. Speaking of which. She waited so long for Anton to leave me that she got married herself. I asked my mother-in-law to live. Circus!

Now the four of them live in a one-bedroom apartment and remember us with a gentle, quiet word. Anton sometimes visits them, after all, his daughter lives there. However, in other cases, we try not to overlap. I never thought something like this would happen in my life. Thank you for your endless support and understanding!

From the editorial board, no one and nothing can influence A woman's desire to become a mother. No one has the right to force her to terminate her pregnancy. Especially if we are talking about a dissatisfied mother-in-law, maniacally longing for her son to return to his first wife. In this story, much depended on her husband. Who knows, perhaps the main character could become a single mother if her man did not make the right decision.

I wonder what you would do in the place of the main character of the story? Be sure to share your impressions in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting