Where to build stocks of raspberry jam

The other day I arranged a storage room at home and found 2 banks. raspberry jam since last year. And then took up the freezer, which also contains a small supply of ice cream raspberries. That’s when I remembered about the delicious cake with frozen raspberries, which my grandmother once spoiled me not in the season of this berry.

“Raspberry is, even with excess, and the weekend is soon!” – I thought and decided to please the home with this gentle delicacy. In addition, the recipe is not complicated, without fuss, as they say.

Frozen Raspberry Pie Today Edition "Site" He will tell you how to cook. Raspberry Pleasure pie. For those who like a lot of stuffing!

The ingredients
  • 200g flour
  • 5 eggs
  • 200g butter
  • 250g sugar
  • 3 tbsp hot water
  • 150g powdered sugar
  • 15g baking powder
  • 550–850 g raspberries (jam, frozen or fresh)
  • 2 packs of vanilla sugar
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. Wash the eggs and separate the proteins from the yolks into two different containers. In a convenient container, beat proteins with 50 grams of sugar and a pinch of salt to a stable foam.

2. In a deep bowl beat 5 yolks with the remaining sugar (200 grams), a pack of vanilla sugar and 3 tablespoons of hot water. Next, carefully combine the protein and yolk mass.

3. Pour into the protein-yellow mass of flour and baking powder. Mix the dough. The finished dough is poured into a baking mold (I have a diameter of 26 centimeters), lubricated with a small piece of butter or margarine. Bake biscuits in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for half an hour.

4. Take the finished biscuit out of the oven, let it cool, and then cut off his lid and carefully cut the middle. You should have something like a biscuit cup. Everything that has separated from the main part of the biscuit should be broken in a blender into a crumb.

5. To prepare the filling, whip softened butter with a pack of vanilla sugar and powdered sugar. As berries, you can take fresh raspberries or strawberries, frozen berries or jam. I mixed some frozen berries with jam in a bowl. Next, you need to mix raspberries with biscuit crumb and whipped oil.

6. Fill the biscuit cup. raspberry. If desired, you can decorate the cake with powdered sugar or coconut shavings. Bon appetit!

Before the raspberry season is not so soon, but strawberries are already on the way. I suggest you familiarize yourself with a wonderful recipe for a sand cake with strawberries. This is a special dessert with a delicate curd taste and sand dough. This combination together with strawberry filling will not leave anyone indifferent!

Imagine a cup of biscuit full of crimson or strawberry filling. A cake with frozen raspberries is exactly this: tasty, tender, with a large number of berries in the middle. It's cold, like a real cream cake, warm. juice-cakeIt's a real pleasure.

Be sure to cook, your home will appreciate this recipe!

Tags

See also

New and interesting