What a wise lady should not flaunt in the summer days

When writing such articles, I often resort to the advice of men. Because women's view of beauty is a little blurred by advertising. Public opinion strongly influences the taste of modern women. It is more difficult for us not to fall for the tricks of marketers. What seemed unnecessary yesterday may become a new trend.

In my opinion, men are less likely to change their minds because of fashion. Therefore, they often receive in their address the usual “you do not understand anything!” Men really do not understand fashion well, but this is also a plus. Because they don't give in to her tricks. Because of this, the male eye is well suited for objective evaluation.

What summer shoes are better not to wear together with the editors "Site" We did a survey among men. Today we're going to talk about What kind of summer shoes are better not to wear?.

Square cape shoes with a square sock gained popularity last year. Showing photos of this “fashion” to the interviewed men, I heard in response: “Tin is full...”, “Is this fins?”, “It’s not bad for a diver.”

View this post on Instagram

? Real leather flip-flops and varnish on a square sole? Insole genuine leather Soil 1.5 cm Dimensions 36-40 available and under order? Price 870 UAH ство️Production Ukraine? For ordering and consulting Direct /Viber /Telegram 093-089-21-00 ️ Delivery in Ukraine by new mail? There is a superimposed, size swap (2886/93)

A post shared by Women's Shoes Ukraine?? (@fashion_caprice) on Apr 27, 2020 at 1:29am PDT

I was thinking about shoes with that sock. A year later, in the spring of 2020, I wanted to buy myself shoes with a nose of this shape. It’s good to hear the opinion of one of my friends. Still, most men find the square cape too harsh for elegant women's legs.

Agree, the name speaks for itself. Some kind of fashion for grandmothers. When I showed pictures of these shoes, I saw a lot of disappointment. One of the interviewees, hearing the name of the shoe, immediately threw: “What?” Grandma? I understand I don't like it anymore.”

All sizes were disassembled by Pre-Order. My good ones, I have time to teleport you to Russia and to the world of these handsome people. They are mules, they are grandmothers, they are Moroccan slippers who conquered the world's catwalks! Convenient, beautiful, fashionable об️ Beauty costs 3000об with delivery to Russia. Sizes 36 to 39. I urge you to hurry, not for the sake of stimulating sales, but for the sake of the fact that slippers are few and disassemble them faster than hot cakes? Mulees are all leather. For the street. Order in Direct or by active link (Votsapp, Viber) ???

A post shared by Argan Oil•Babushi•Morocco (@marocshop) on Apr 25, 2018 at 10:23am PDT

Of course, grandmothers come in different kinds. The traditional form was more surprising: "Why did the slippers get their butts trampled?" More fashionable options, however, men also did not like.

These shoes are also called glove shoes. Since 2017, they have been trending, but men associate them with heeled Czechs. Exactly the ones you wore to school dances. Some draw a parallel with doll shoes. Barbie's shoes were stretched and looked like this.

? Ballets with perforation of the “star” made of natural skin of nappa with lacquer spray Inside the leather lining Sizes 33-42 available and to order? Price 970 UAH Production Ukraine? For ordering and consulting Direct /Viber /Telegram 093-089-21-00 ️ Delivery in Ukraine by new mail? There's a superimposed, size swap

A post shared by Women's Shoes Ukraine?? (@fashion_caprice) on May 13, 2020 at 4:56am PDT

In addition, this model makes the feet less graceful. We all know that men often pay attention to the beauty of women’s legs. Where are the bends and grace? In my opinion, shoes should not emphasize rudeness.

It seems that the trend for large women’s sneakers gradually goes into the sunset. But, apparently, our girls do not want to give it up. Many last year recruited Ugly ten years ahead. Men are like shoes on women’s feet like a red rag before the eyes of a bull. They scare you away immediately and for a long time.

️ ️ NEW! ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ › Material: eco-skin + textile + eco-suede? The sole: 5.5 cm? Sizes: 36 - 41 ??????????????????????????????? 2308 ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

A post shared by? Women's shoes? (@meri_shoe.store) on May 13, 2020 at 6:58am PDT

These shoes are hardly women’s shoes. If you want to wear sneakers, pick up something more elegant. Leave these "transformer parts" strong male legs.

Fashion is not always beauty, and beauty is not always fashionable. I recommend that you do not care about all trends and wear shoes that are comfortable in. But do not forget about the sophistication and elegance of women’s legs. The idea of emphasizing this will not leave any man indifferent.

And finally, the stronger sex loves us as we are. Be yourself, watch fashion and beauty, and do not forget about your taste. A male perspective on fashion will help you choose summer shoes. Good luck!

Tags

See also

New and interesting