I often bake potato bread, because my husband fell in love with him without memory.

Rouge crispy crust, and inside an airy pliable dough... Isn't that what the perfect baking should be? Editorial "Site" You will learn how to make such perfect potato bread, which will become your favorite once and for all!

The main highlight of this bread is that it includes mashed potatoes. It is due to it that the dough turns out to be very soft, easy to work, and after baking it is simply incomparably tasty. However, what is important, it is easier to prepare!

The ingredients
  • 180g mashed potatoes
  • 300g wheat flour
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 20 ml of vegetable oil
  • 120 ml of warm water
  • 3g dry yeast
  • 1 tsp sugar

Preparation
  1. First of all, carefully clean and boil the potatoes, and then make it puree.

2. Then dissolve dry yeast necessarily in warm water, because otherwise they will not “wake up”. Let them stand and thus activate for 5 minutes. If after this time bubbles appeared on the surface, then yeast is working. If not, it is better to replace the yeast.

3. Then we mix flour and salt in a deep bowl. After adding ready-made mashed potatoes, vegetable oil and activated yeast. Stir everything well to homogeneity with a mixer. When the dough becomes dense enough, we continue to knead the dough with our hands for a few more minutes. The finished dough is placed on the bottom of a deep bowl covered with a towel. Give the dough stand up at room temperature to make it fit.

4. The dough is laid out on the working surface. We divide it into 8 identical parts, of which scone. We lay them out on a parchment-papered tray. Cover them again with a towel and leave for another 1 hour so that the buns increase in size.

5. After this time, remove the towel and generously sprinkle spray water. Thus, we get a beautiful crispy crust from the products. Also, if desired, you can make a neat incision on each bun, which will be beautifully opened when baking. After doing all this, we send them to bake in a preheated to 210 ° C oven for 17-20 minutes. Done!

I'm sure you can't wait to smell the scent of these mouth-watering, crispy outside and tender bun. Take note of such a simple recipe and please your family with delicious homemade pastries. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting