No strength to fight with wormholes, a neighbor in the country Vasily is in a hurry to help

“Without a cat and life is not the same!” – says the famous poem. “But no mole?” I asked my husband with a grin. "Without a mole - a babble!" - the husband replied with a smile. That's right. I don't have the strength to fight this uninvited guest. But our neighbor, Uncle Vasya, knows exactly how. mole off at the cottage. On his lawn, unlike ours, not a single mole mink.

And yesterday I did, so to speak, an interview with our skilful neighbor. I wrote down all the ways to deal with a cute black pest in my notebook, and I will start applying them in practice next weekend. I am sure that all these methods will definitely give results. The neighbor worked!

Today's edition. "Site" share a couple of proven ways to get away from the site pesky-mole. All gardeners on notice!

One wise man who taught me how to prune trees said, “You have such a fertile land – there must be moles here.” And that's great. They eat harmful maggots. You came to nature, which means you need to accept everything connected with it, live in harmony with it.

And our daughter says, "Can we give our moles names?" And make them their pets? But the benefits of these moles are less than the troubles of them. Imagine: you go out in the morning on the lawn, and he is all in the “earth fountains”. Last year, my husband and I bought a mole repellent - a "basic oil treat" that falls asleep in a burrow. But my moles leave one place and settle in another.

Many gardeners advise against rodents and moles, use foul-smelling substances with which you need to moisten the rags, and then shove them into the minks. However, this method does not work very well, since the animals simply bury this move and build a new one.
← › › › › › ›
This method helps only if you plug all minks in the area with kerosene “congestion” and then repeat this repeatedly when new moves appear. The animals will have to leave the area.

Also, we were once advised to take an iron jar from a foam drink and hang it on metal pegs. From the wind of the bank begins to make noise that prevents moles to dig this area. And they're looking for new places. However, an experienced neighbor warned that moles 2 times in one burrow do not get out, but go underground deep. That's why noise and stuff won't help.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by T.S. (@tatjana1225)

According to Uncle Vasi, the presence of a mole in the country indicates that there are many harmful insects on plants on the site. And for a mole, it's delicious food. So, in order for the mole to leave, you need to lead first. pest controlThis leaves the mole without food.

The most optimal purchase funds that can be used in this case are Aktara, Karbophos and Aktelik. After preparing the drug, water the affected plants. Pour abundant soil and the plant itself. Repeat processing if necessary.

A post shared by rolfianya79 (@rolfianya79)

From folklore helps planting garlic or legumes. The aromas of these scented plants do not tolerate moles. You can also plant plants that are unpleasant for a mole: peppermint, daffodils and grouse.

Effective when mole-fight Electronic deterrents. They stick into the ground and run on a battery. The device emits vibrations and sounds that make animals uncomfortable. Moles leaving the precinct. The range of the device depends on the power of the battery.

A post shared by Mila Kamneva (@lyudmilakamneva)

← ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ”
Ultrasonic devices give a good result. You just need to follow the instructions and stick them into the ground to the required depth. With small fixing, the efficiency of the device decreases.

Editorial Board I also suggest to learn how to get rid of ants in the summer cottage with the help of iodine, millet and red pepper. All methods of folk without the use of purchased chemistry!

A post shared by Elfashioni (@elfashioni)

Some of these methods, how to get rid of the mole, my relatives have already tried on themselves, and some were suggested by familiar summer residents. We will be glad if you, dear reader, share methods that help solve the problem with moles.

Tell us in the comments how you deal with these guests on your own. cottage?

Tags

See also

New and interesting