My husband wants a divorce, and I am afraid of loneliness.

Everyone in a long relationship can feel connected. Life very often becomes a stumbling block. And now the wife is hysterical. husband wants to file for divorce. What to do in such a situation?

My husband wants to file for divorce My friend has a life situation that you will not envy. She and her husband lived in the soul, began to think about having a child. Together they began to visit a reproductive doctor. But at some point the husband called his wife for a serious conversation.

He said he was very tired of life. He's been feeling constrained for a while. He wants to spend more time with his friends and less time with his wife. He wants a divorce.

She was shocked by such a statement. It seemed to her that she perfectly arranged their quiet life together. And now it turns out that the husband has been talking to a young colleague for some time. I even went to dinner with her.

This behavior was completely unacceptable to her. My husband said it was just a friendly conversation. But since then she has been sharpened by a worm of doubt.

After that, they have been living together for three months. It looks like it used to be. We even went back to the reproductive therapist. However, the husband began to clearly fence off and seek communication and support outside the family nest. They do not trust, and they do not trust.

What to do in this regard is difficult to advise. In any case, it is worth knowing the reason for this behavior. Not every woman will put up with this. Probably right.

The kids are only thirty years old, by the way. And there are no children, so there is space for a turn of life by one hundred and eighty degrees. I personally don’t see much reason to hold on to such a relationship. However, I know of several examples where a man in crisis left his family for adventure. But then I regretted it bitterly and asked for it back. We all know these examples, I think.

You can always cut off all connections from the editorial office, there is no big trick in this. But sometimes it is important to preserve what has been built and not jump to conclusions. Measure seven times, cut once. What do you think we should do? Write about it in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting