Why does the spouse not participate in family life?

Roughness in family relationships. This is sometimes called a joint. husbandhood. Like roughness. As long as it doesn’t go public, it probably is. And when you do, you are amazed at the patience of our women. Infinite. And the habit of suffering. As they say, fine. That's how everyone lives. Am I better?

Editorial "Site" I am sad to read another letter from a subscriber. Her anxiety is simple - she is a master of all trades, all the money in everyday life, for children, but her husband is relaxed. He also likes a drink. If you don't talk, you don't talk. The general question is: what to do?

We have been together for 8 years, there are two children: a mutual boy and a daughter from my first marriage. I live mostly on my salary. I've got the utilities on me, repairs, if anything, at my expense. My husband, if anything helps, reminds me of it all the time. Anyway, it's all on me, he's putting his money in. It is good that now the salary is stable, and before that I have changed my job more than once, or even stayed at home.

It reproaches me that I do not know how to save, that in case of something I do not have money for anything. So where to take them, if everything is for the family, it goes to life. Why put it off? And a drunken man, once every two or three months he has a break, he can raise his hand. I take my kids away and live with my parents. Sitting in my apartment, drinking, and he's fine. Hand on heart, tired. What do I do? ?

It may seem strange, but a man has the right to behave like this. He chooses how to deal with his own life. Taking care of your family is also a choice. Assuming only the available information, everything is clear. Another question is how you take care of your children. Or parents whose peace you regularly disturb. Think about what happens to you, not your husband.

Living with a heavy person who doesn’t interact normally with family is stressful for everyone. For children, when growing up is very important, for parents who care about you. As for you, why do you let yourself be humiliated by agreeing to this order of things? Do you think it’s a mission to help people change? Even though you think your husband is happy.

Think about what moral and material costs you have to go for a person to continue to live comfortably. Everyone pays: you kids, your parents. You can blame your husband for everything, which is also a convenient position. But isn’t it better to rethink the relationship and act in a way that makes everyone comfortable?

The editorial board is for everyone to be well. We won't take sides. The bottom line is that everyone really makes their own choices. Sometimes consciously, and sometimes just listening. It's not comfortable, it's disturbing. That's how you can be patient. You don't have to. Live to the fullest and don't let yourself be humiliated!

Life of husband and wife It's never smooth, but it's always work. Ideally, people learn to complement each other. We wish you all the best, and finally offer to follow this link, which will help you understand that in a relationship you like to suffer. Believe me, the causes of discomfort can hide there. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting