A quick recipe for homemade rye bread

Love me. quickieThey can help when there is little time. From my mother’s friend, an experienced hostess, I learned how to bake rye bread without yeast at home. It does not have the usual crust, but it tastes even better than some types of bread!

By the way, unlike yeast bread, this one can even be eaten hot!

Today's edition. "Site" share a quick recipe rye-bread. It takes exactly three minutes to baking, keep track of the time!

How to Bake Rye Bread Ingredients
  • 3 tbsp kefir
  • 1 egg
  • 0.5 tsp soda
  • 1.5 tbsp rye flour
  • 1 tsp chicory
  • oregano
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. In the bowl pour kefir or any sour milk, add a pinch of salt and 1 egg. Stir it.

2. Sprinkle a tablespoon with a large slide of rye flour. Yes, that's right, flour is not much, as a portion of bread comes out of the palm, but for dinner for one person is enough. Also add soda and dry oregano. Please note that there is no need to quench the soda.

3. Also, a teaspoon of chicory should be added to the dough, it is needed for color. Stir the dough well. The consistency of the dough comes out liquid, slightly thicker than kefir.

4. Pour the dough into a vegetable oil-lubricated form or container that can be placed in the microwave. Put the mold with the test in the microwave for 3 minutes at maximum power.

5. That's all, homey. rye ready. With this recipe, you can experiment by making a mixture of rye and wheat flour. In this case, you need to add to the dough of each type of flour a tablespoon.

I also suggest you pay attention to green bread. Don’t worry, it’s made with fresh spinach. The recipe itself is simple, and the bread turns out to be fragrant, soft and appetizing.

Now you know how to bake rye bread in 5 minutes. If you do not have a microwave at home, you can make one. loaf in stainless steel mugs.

As you have already noticed, the portion comes out small, so if you need more, increase the number of ingredients three times or even four times. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting