Why does a man take away his gifts after a divorce?

Relationships after divorce have to maintain friendly, when the ex-husband has children. There is nothing pleasant about divorce, especially if it is the fault of adultery. The editors will tell the story of a strong-minded woman who did not just take the situation into her own hands. She was an example to many women who were mistreated by their husbands. She is living proof that you should never, under any circumstances, give up and let your life take its course.

My husband and I have lived for ten years. We got married when we were thirty. Adults get married and nothing can separate us. Life was measured, but children for a long time did not have.

When my son was born three years ago, I gave him all the affection and motherly warmth. That’s probably why I didn’t notice my husband Bogdan cheating on me. He met at work with twenty-seven-year-old Svetlana. It turned out that their romance lasted for several years.

Recently, Bogdan decided to leave the family and told me everything. At first, I was determined to fight for my family, looking for ways to get my beloved husband back. I was hoping he would come back to me and the baby. Isn't it worth trying to save the family for the sake of the child? But Bogdan betrayed me, betrayed our love, and exchanged his family for his new passion.

Then I realized that he had no intention of changing his mind. And then I realized that with all my desire, I could not forgive him for treason. I would rather my son grow up without a father than witness the daily quarrels and quarrels of his parents.

In addition, I am able to provide for myself and the child, look good enough and will be able to cope with everything. Now I will not miss the wrong husband, because I have someone to live for and take care of.

First Bogdan moved with things to his mistress. Then we decided to officially divorce. That's when I saw his true face. While we were living together, I didn’t even notice his negative qualities because I loved him so much.

My ex-husband took away all the gifts and jewelry he had given me over the years. The apartment we lived in was bought by my parents before the wedding. He realized there was nothing to divide. At the same time, he divided furniture and household appliances at his discretion.

I did not become like him and take anything away. It didn't matter to me anymore. All I wanted was for this man to disappear from my life forever.

I decided not to communicate with my ex-husband after the divorce. If he wants to talk to his son, I won't mind. I'm sure I can handle it for my son. I will spend more time with my colleagues and friends, visit my parents more often, and devote the weekends to my child.

I tried my best not to show my feelings to my son and others, but this situation hit me hard. How could I live with this man all these years? He was a completely different person when we met. How is that woman better than me? Why didn't he think of his son? It will be difficult for a child to live in an incomplete family. Of course, my parents will help raise him a decent man, but the children should grow up in a full-fledged family.

When the ex returned to get his belongings, he said he always wanted to be with a younger woman. Then why marry a woman of the same age ten years ago? I look at this man and I don’t understand how I lived with him so much. In this situation, the most insulting for the son. I will do everything I can to make him a decent man.”

There are many unscrupulous people in the world, but this does not mean that you need to be like them. And even more so, you do not need to waste precious time figuring out relationships and resentments. The most important thing is to respect yourself and clearly outline life goals. And if a child is next to you, he must give all his love and care so that he grows up a kind, responsible, happy person.

Tags

See also

New and interesting