Dinner in Italian style for a spouse with a good appetite

All busy hostesses should have in their culinary arsenal recipes for dishes that can be prepared quickly. Fast and delicious It can be made in just 10 minutes from spaghetti, bacon or chicken fillets and a couple of sauce ingredients.

Interesting? Keep a recipe from your Italian husband. Yes, this recipe is loved by men, as it is very simple!

Today's edition. "Site" I will share with you, dear reader, the instructions for cooking. Spaghetti Carbonara. I haven't made pasta yet. I'm running to the store again for cream and bacon!

Fast and delicious dinner ingredients
  • 2-3 handfuls of spaghetti
  • 3-4 slices of bacon
  • 100 ml cream of any fat content
  • 1 yolk
  • 1 clove of garlic
  • 50-70g cheese
  • salt, spices to taste
  • basil leaves

Preparation
  1. In a pot of salted water, decoctions of spaghetti are made to the state of al dente, as the Italians say, or semi-ready in our way.

2. Cut the skin of the bacon. Cut it into small pieces. Bacon can be replaced with smoked brisket - it will also be very tasty. Squeeze the garlic a little with a knife so you can juice it. Put the bacon and garlic in the pan and roast everything to ruddy. Pay attention, if the bacon is sufficiently fatty, then you do not need to lubricate the pan with vegetable oil. At the end, take out the garlic, it was needed for the aroma and will no longer be needed.

3. Add spaghetti to the roasted bacon. Stir well, then pour the cream and stir again.

4. Add 60% of all grated cheese and 1 yolk to the pan. Sprinkle and add spices to taste, but do not overdo it. Stir well and roast for another 2-3 minutes, stirring periodically.

5. Ready spaghetti "Carbonara" put on a plate, sprinkle the remaining cheese and crushed basil or parsley at will. It looks really good. Bon appetit!

Advice A for all fans of the cuisine of the country, in shape resembling a boot, I suggest to familiarize yourself with a selection of recipes of warm Italian salads. Delicious, useful and safe for the figure!

Diversify your menu with a proven recipe pasta with delicious sauce. Such a fast and tasty dinner made of simple products is a real wand-goal for saving energy and time. Besides, it's delicious!

I'm sure that once you try it, your family will be asking for it almost every day.

Tags

See also

New and interesting