How to behave if you have a son from the husband of a best friend

My grandmother used to say, "Out there, granddaughter, a plane trail in the sky." See? This is how God writes our destiny, but we humans cannot influence it. We don't have that strength! Then I did not understand her, and when I myself went a little through life, I remembered her words more than once. The vicissitude of fateThat's what we're going to talk about.

Editorial "Site" Mentally with all those who want the best, but a little does not work. In general, a good person can be pushed to perform not quite an adequate action by his own insecurity, a sense of his low value. What will come of this, we will tell you now.

The vicissitudes of fate Lived was a girl Tanya. It is quite common, about such people still talk - a gray mouse. Slim, small. Silence is modest. Not like Gania. The one with luxurious maiden forms, bright appearance, fervent and girl. So different in temperament and character, but somehow friendly. They also had one-on-one love.

Vasya, the first guy in the village, older by a couple of years, had his eye on Ganyu long ago. And so does Gan on him. All the time she was talking about him Tanya, and she slowly too dried for Vasa, only in the darkness of the soul her undivided love kept. And so it went until Vasya and Gania decided to get married.

Tanya later replayed this situation in her head many times and could not understand everything - how did she decide to do this then? In general, in the evenings she began to track down Vasya and one day, when he returned home in the dark, went out to meet him. Vasya stared at her, not immediately realizing who was in front of him.

Vanity One, Tanya? What are you doing here? In the dark? asked Vasya with his melodic baritone, from which all girls usually stupored. Tanya threw herself at his neck and began to kiss furiously. I think she told him something about love, that he was still free, and then she couldn't, and he couldn't. Both were ecstatic and disappeared for a few hours to the world.

Tanya, of course, did not go to the wedding of Ghana and Vasa. How could she look them both in the eye? She said that her grandmother was not feeling well in a nearby village and went there. Gania was a little offended, but still entered the position, became a witness. girl. Soon Tanya realized that she was pregnant. The meeting with Vasya ended in what she could not have expected.

She was silent like a guerrilla, saying nothing to anyone. Neither her mother’s pleas nor her father’s threats could force her to share the secret. Tanya finally moved to her grandmother in a neighboring village, where she gave birth to Vanechka. A few years later I inherited my grandmother’s house. She was doing well, all around as a talented seamstress became famous. As time passed, Tanya raised her son and remained silent. The vicissitudes of fate were not included in her plans. But Providence doesn't ask.

To parents tried to drive less often, so as not to meet again Gania or Vasya. So passed almost 16 years, Vanya matured, to grandparents began to visit more often, and soon Tanya learned that he fell in love there with the girl Sveta. It turned out that she lives on the next street, and her parents are called Aunt Gania and Uncle Vasya. When the son put everything on his mother, Tanya became numb.

All I could do was instruct my son so that the Light would not work out the same way as they did with Vasya. I knew I couldn’t do anything by myself, I had to do something. I went to my father and mother, went to Ganya to check, could quietly tell Vasa to come, talk, they say, need to. I caught myself in the seditious thought that I loved him as before.

Vasya only through days It was just when Vanya went to the world. When asked if he knew who Sveta was dating, he replied that he did not know. These suitors, you know how many more?
- This is our son, Vasya. If he had not fallen in love with your daughter Gania, he would never have told you! Vanya is dating her sister!

Convergence three

Barely watered Tanya slopped Vasya with tea, poured a glass. And then again, what happened that night was fatal. I couldn't hold both of my feelings. Shut up. In general, once asked Tanya Vanya to come to her with Sveta to meet her. When they arrived, Vasya was here too. The two of them confessed everything. They asked the Light not to tell Ghana anything yet, but she could not resist.

A week later, Tanya saw a car stop in her yard. Vasya came out of it and began unloading his suitcases. Gania could not forgive their sins. And so they sat in the Tanin Garden at night, and Vasya told how he loved her all these years and did not allow his impulse to prevail. Gania is good, but as Tanya was not close to him. He remembered the tannins of his embrace.

They live together now, Tanya gave birth to another baby. Vanya and Sveta went to different cities to study, Gania also arranged life, went to the capital. Beautiful, not lost. That's how fate put everything in place. One impulse can affect a lifetime. People think they're writing their own story, and that's how it works.

The vicissitude of fate as they are. You never know where you will find and where you will lose. Share your opinion in the comments. Also especially for you link to the peculiarities of the relationship with a married man. In the meantime, we wish you a good mood, and may fate be favorable in everything.

Tags

See also

New and interesting