Why store plastic containers at home

Increasingly in our region you can find containers for different types of garbage. This useful trend has already reached us. Dry and wet waste are separated, and plastic is collected in a separate category for bottles and boxes. I was sorting plastic in my house one day, and I had this funny idea: why not use it as a tool? It can make great crafts with your own hands. What can I do? plastic-boxI'll tell you in this article.

A creative person is not necessarily someone who can draw, sing or compose poetry. This is someone who likes to come up with interesting ideas and bring them to life. When you do something with your own hands, you develop yourself as a person. Also, handcrafts with their own hands calm the nervous system well.

Anyone who orders takeaway food knows what a plastic food container looks like. Such a transparent box of oval or square shape. It will serve as the main material for us. We'll also need scissors, a permanent marker and an oven.

Take the box and cut the lid off. By the way, you can take several at once to stock up on raw materials. Carefully cut the edges: we should get a flat plate.

We find an image on the Internet - it can be some character from a cartoon or a logo. We apply plastic to the monitor screen and apply the pattern with a marker, as in school “under the blueprint”. For this, a permanent marker is perfect, which can be drawn anywhere. In addition, as an experiment, you can draw several pictures at once.

With the help of a marker, sketch the contours where it is needed, and cut out images. We should have flat plastic figurines. Then put our crafts in the oven for 5-10 minutes to warm up at a temperature of 150-160 degrees. Figures can be laid out on the pan, covering it with baking paper so that the plastic does not flow.

The chip is that at this temperature, the plastic shrinks and decreases. You're gonna make thick plastic figurines. From them you can make cool keychains for keys or magnets for the refrigerator. To do this, it is enough to make a hole with a needle or glue a magnet. Ideas can be more - include imagination and experiment.

This method of manufacturing is also suitable for large plastic containers. They will come out larger figures, for example, in the car or on the Christmas tree. It is also worth remembering that plasticization A useful and necessary process. By making plastics like this, we are saving our planet. Therefore, making something from plastic is not only an exciting, but also a useful process.

Tags

See also

New and interesting