Step-by-step recipe for cooking tomatoes with cabbage in banks

September-October is a hot time for all who stock up on vegetable snacks for the winter. Some roll more sweet pickled tomatoes, others prefer juicy and crispy cabbage. And I like to have everything together and to have more. That's why I make pickled tomatoes with cabbage.

Pickled tomatoes with cabbage Ingredients
  • 1kg cabbage
  • 1 kg of small tomatoes
  • 2 Bulgarian peppers
  • 1 bay leaf
  • dill
  • horse-leaf
  • black and fragrant pepper to taste
  • three-liter jars and caps

Ingredients for marinade
  • 1 tbsp salt with a slide per 1 liter of water
  • 2 tbsp sugar per 1 litre of water
  • 2 tsp (10 ml) 70% acetic acid per jar

Preparation
  1. Spray the cabbage.
  2. Peel the seeds and cut the pepper rings. By the way, from its seeds you can prepare a useful and tasty seasoning.
  3. Put at the bottom of each sterilized spice can. Cover them with fucking leaves.

4. Put a thick layer of cabbage on top. Add some Bulgarian pepper.

5. Next, a layer of tomatoes. I have 10 little creams.

6. Then two more layers of cabbage and two layers of tomatoes.

7. Pour the cans with boiling water. Cover with sterile lids. Leave for 15 to 20 minutes.
  8. After that, pour all the water into a common pan. Put it on the gas. Bring it to a boil. Add the sugar and salt. Stir it.
  9. Pour marinades into banks.

10. Immediately before rolling them, pour 2 teaspoons (or 1 dessert) of acetic acid into each. How much 9% vinegar is needed to replace the 70% essence in the recipe, we told earlier in one of the articles.

11. Put the cans in a pan on a small fire, heat in a water bath for 10-15 minutes, and then sunset.

12. Turn the lids down and send it under the blanket until it's completely cooled.

That's it! Pickled tomatoes with cabbage and pepper are ready. We are sure that in winter this bright and tasty preparation will give you a lot of pleasant minutes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting