In which cases family secrets should not be shared

Life is a strange thing. Sometimes ordinary people can give real surprises. family It'll surprise you more than the hottest Hollywood detective. This happened to a woman who decided to share her story with us.

Traditionally, the text is on her behalf. The only request she made was not to condemn, but to understand and forgive. We all make mistakes. Well, then.

My husband is a former trucker. The work is difficult physically and mentally, but for me, the main disadvantage is the fact that this profession obliges to devote a lot of personal time to the road, and not to the family. However, there are also long-distance sailors, polar explorers and so on. The options aren't perfect either.

So, many years ago, almost immediately after our wedding, my husband decided to go on a long trip for the first time. In order not to go crazy with boredom, I had to stay with his parents at this time.

I will tell you right away, I treated my father-in-law and mother-in-law very well: a great pair of smiling people, always welcomed me and were never noticed for some dissatisfied “old-fashioned” grunt. And to call them old people is wrong. Lyubov Petrovna, although a housewife, is very active in her suburban area, there are always fresh vegetables, fruits, greens.

Alexander Sidorovich, a former military man with a good pension. To pick up a car engine or go hunting - all about it. Besides, military straightening and no hint of bristles, ever. To be honest, only a short hairstyle, absolutely white, spoke of his age. Huh, old people. They were only 50 years old with a ponytail.

At first, everything was comfortable and, in general, ordinary. I helped around the house, I went to classes, I was engaged in the gentrification of the garden. My mother-in-law only clapped her hands, she really liked my help. The father-in-law, Alexander Sidorovich, was constantly absent somewhere, as I understood then, met with former colleagues, perhaps on work.

After a while he started coming home more often, and I noticed glitterHe sometimes looked in his eyes. I haven't seen that shine in a long time. The man was prominent, as I said. Despite his age, it was a pleasure to watch.

Unfortunately, Zhenya, my husband, was from a different test. Sweet, smiling, full. He had a certain charisma, but because of his not too strong character and sedentary robots resembled a bear rather than an adult bear.

Well, one "beautiful" day, and to be honest, night, he came to me. My mother-in-law was away on treatment for an old back injury, going to sessions from time to time. At first I had a shock, and then a relief, and it turned out I understood everything from day one. And I didn't mind that night.

I didn't mind all the nights that week. Not to say that we communicated or spent time together, no. He just went to his house and soon on business.

And here, as in a fairy tale, 2 big news at once: Zhenya is finally coming, and I am also pregnant. Yeah, it's only a week, but it had to be decided. After a little thought, couple of daysI made my husband happy to have a baby. We, or rather I, moved into our old apartment and began to live and wait for a child.

A strong boy was born, like everyone at once: Zhenya and his father. Over time, the “grandfather” began to come to us and play with our grandson. As time passed, I slowly began to calm down.

In the summer, the following year, Zhenya again took a long flight, and my little son and I had to stay with my husband’s parents. I didn’t want to keep in touch with my father-in-law. Maybe she's grown up or smarter. Although hardlyBecause at the end of the summer, just when my mother-in-law was not home, and my son was soundly asleep. We've had it again. I can't explain how or why, but it doesn't matter anymore.

A day or two later, when I did not even know how to live here outside the city, Zhenya called that he would arrive a little earlier, and the baby and I will soon all meet together. And now I am in the arms of a loving husband. Two weeks later, I find out I'm pregnant again. The only thing I don’t know is from whom.

The daughter was born healthy, pink-cheeked and very loved by her parents.

My children have now graduated from school. My father-in-law and mother-in-law left us. And my ex-husband, Zhenya, found a new love. Just fell in love with another woman, it happens. I'm lonely, but I don't blame anyone. Only from time to time I recall our last meeting with my mother-in-law, when she, already a very sick woman, said to me quietly and quietly: “The main thing is that Zhenya does not know anything about you.”

Yeah, she's been in the loop the whole time.

Tags

See also

New and interesting