Olga Papsueva will teach you how to shout at her husband to become silk

We all sometimes feel a passionate desire to spill our emotions on the second half. But is it worth it? I don't think so. Why don't you yell? husband or wife? Let me give you an interesting example from life. Inspired by the story of a very wise woman.

You woke up early in the morning and immediately got to work. And cleaning on you, and ironing and washing. And then you look in the refrigerator and it's empty. You also wanted to cook something, but you know nobody went to the store.

Of course, anger is starting to build up. It's all on its own. You go to the next room and the man is yours.

He sits quietly on the couch and watches TV. He is just resting, but already begins to seem that this lazy man is not capable of anything. He's not ready to move his finger, he's sleeping like a cat.

You can shout. People who don’t have it are simple human emotions. You're throwing everything at him. Like, the fridge is empty, and the house is not cleaned, and you're lying here.

What we end up with. No one will talk to each other, you can get a couple of affectionate responses. You will probably have to do everything yourself.

Is that right? What has been achieved? Wrong and nothing.

Caressing can always achieve more. Here is how to approach with a sense and arrangement. With a cold head and the love that is in your heart.

Come quietly, sit next to me. Then ask him what he's watching. Be sure to ask how the mood is. You have to listen.

Kiss, maybe lightly. And then ask for help. After this, he meekly and for potatoes goes to the store, and on the way to ask for more garbage to throw away. It's easier now.

And when it comes and air out, you can ask for help with cleaning. While my favorite fried potatoes smell all over the apartment. Believe me, no "channel" and near is not the seduction of men, like this smell. And if you still cook on salad...

Read the two options and think about which one is better. Everything will become clear at once, and such mistakes can be prevented.

It is clear that emotions accumulate and sometimes do not find a worthy way out. But it is better to direct the negative all in a channel that has nothing to do with your loved one. Love and be loved. And in the comments write how you cope with the weather in the house. Maybe your advice will help someone.

Tags

See also

New and interesting